Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2010, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Is anyone having trouble selecting a farm to go to while on their other farm, and selecting to go into offline mode also having trouble selecting a crop to plant.... it flashes on me.... have cleared cache and rebooted my pc... nothing seems to help. is this an isolated crazy thing happening?? clearing my cache is no easy thing it takes long and considered effort reloads to get back to FT because of using a dial up access... but i have done it twice since 4:30 am and it is not helping...
Hi Sunny, check your preference settings and make sure there is a tick beside "Show decoration" for me please.
Old Sep 06 2010, 07:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinN View Post
The storage limit is not so much the amount of stuff you have in storage but the number of windows you have in storage. You can have 3 windows for the same type of item in storage. Pineapple is an example of this. You can have gift pineapple, pineapple (this is self harvested pineapple), and large pineapple (this is hired harvested pineapple). Now each of those windows takes up memory space in the storage area. So when you get the message that your storage is getting full if you go and load up the facilities and sell all non ingredients you should be fine on room even if one item has 130,000 units of one thing in storage. When you fill up your facilities it will use ingredients in this order gift, self harvested or what you made (ie chocolate liquor), then large. Because of this if you load up a facility chances are you will at least empty the gift window and probably the self harvested window, leaving only the large window. Also selling all non ingredients frees up tons of room in your storage even if you only had 600 units of that item in storage the window is gone so that gives you more room. One more option for you to do is with your ingredients like olive oil when you make some do not store it you can leave it in the facility forever if you like, this way you can build up lets say 6 or 7 thousand units then go to the mp and sell the 40,000 you have in storage that is going to take you ages to use. Now go back to your farm and store what is in the facility that way you have some olive oil to do stuff with and not have to wait for more to make.
This is very useful information, thanks alot! Changes the way i think about my storage completely and im running to my farm to sell the 3 mangoes and 2 red roses or whatever leftovers i have to make up more room, great news! )

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 06 2010, 08:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Make a note, send yourself a text message, an email, or hire a sky writer so that you don't forget! I am still trying to come up with suitable names for the first five!

put it on a virtual sticky note.

bring #6 on please! would be nice if it came out my last day of vacation.....back to the real world tomorrow.....*sigh*
Old Sep 06 2010, 08:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi Sunny, check your preference settings and make sure there is a tick beside "Show decoration" for me please.
Yes Tony that is selected.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 06 2010, 08:55 AM

Level:
XP:

something is up with this happening Tony as I am still having the trouble and i am a neighbors farm watering flowers ... no coins are flying up and it is not adding them to my coins yet the watering is taking effect.. I can save and it does say it has been saved.....
have no idea what to do with this........maybe it will fix soon.....have trouble selecting any tools and selecting to go to another neighbors farm or my own other farms also....

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 06 2010, 09:42 AM

It just keep getting better and better...I can't wait for farm six. I love the new flowers...Thank you Debbie!
Raul and the devs are the best!! Now, if we could just get the large bulldozer to work...I know it's a work in progress and the bugs need to be ironed out. I'm a patient person.
Old Sep 06 2010, 10:02 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
something is up with this happening Tony as I am still having the trouble and i am a neighbors farm watering flowers ... no coins are flying up and it is not adding them to my coins yet the watering is taking effect.. I can save and it does say it has been saved.....
have no idea what to do with this........maybe it will fix soon.....have trouble selecting any tools and selecting to go to another neighbors farm or my own other farms also....
it is adding coins now.... still the problem of flashing when selecting items... it appears I am the only one having this trouble so that is a good thing for the game though not for me LOL

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 06 2010, 11:11 AM

Cool Post Sept 1 update.......

So after all of the great new updates from the 1st of September, we are seeing some sluggishness and alsomissing items on the farms. Is this a result of migrating the next upgrade into the system ??
Old Sep 06 2010, 12:05 PM

FARM 6 PLEASE!!!

I want to drive my friends and family nuts while I create another world and talk about FT nonstop. It's the small things in life that make you smile.
Closed Thread