Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2009, 05:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Skype™ to CYNGER

Thank you , great additions , LOVE the new Autumn trees ...keep it coming =0)
Old Nov 06 2009, 06:04 PM

I have a suggestion got levels above 34:

1. Make every 50,000 XP above 150,000 a new level. Do this to infinity. In other words, 200,000 XP would be level 35, 250,000 XP would be level 36, and so on. Everything above 33 would be called "Green Wizard".

2. Every level above 34 would let you buy an additional farm (12X12) for 100,000 coins that could be expanded the way all farms are up to the current maximim size. (Each farm would need a unique name.) But, please don't let farms get bigger, or it will crash computers with limited memory!
Old Nov 06 2009, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapelt View Post
2. Every level above 34 would let you buy an additional farm (12X12) for 100,000 coins that could be expanded the way all farms are up to the current maximim size. (Each farm would need a unique name.) But, please don't let farms get bigger, or it will crash computers with limited memory!
I think this is a great idea--addtional, expandable farms instead of more expansions for the existing farms. It would be even better if we could transfer items between the two farms. One of the reasons my son quit playing is that his farm just got too big to take care of. I did a flower design for him on it and just leave it except for a narrow border of cotton.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 06 2009, 06:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Nov 4th release

When I launch the application it does not load. The address bar shows a ton of token keys and the loading bar flashes back from 0% to 50% back and forth for 5 minutes. I ended up not being ale to connect since the change on the 4th. Using Mozilla for browser.
Old Nov 06 2009, 06:44 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! My trees are safe.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1511612289
Old Nov 06 2009, 06:56 PM

Thanks for the fall trees! I'm very happy to be able to keep my farm seasonal. And thanks for the way to protect the trees. Some people use these in their designs and if harvested the design loses it's impact. It is nice to know you are listening.
Old Nov 06 2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapelt View Post
I have a suggestion got levels above 34:

1. Make every 50,000 XP above 150,000 a new level. Do this to infinity. In other words, 200,000 XP would be level 35, 250,000 XP would be level 36, and so on. Everything above 33 would be called "Green Wizard".

Good ideas.....I especially like #2, I would love a bigger farm but then it's harder to navigate, as it is now I forget about certain corners but to have like page 2 as I have noticed in some other games like that Fish World. They have 2 fish bowls, so it would be nice if we could have an extention but it would be on a separate page (if that makes sense...I am no techy). I have been at level 34 for ages, some people aren't harvesting because they think there is no reason to as that is as high as they can go but I have been amassing as many xp's as I can because I knew more levels would be added. I can't wait for the opportunity to work towards buying new things.
Old Nov 06 2009, 07:13 PM

Default not getting paid/points for plowing/harvesting

I have noticed that often when harvesting, when owner clicks on me to plow....the harvesting money does not add up, if there are still fields out there that I have harvested but aren't done doing their thing yet, same thing with plowing, I am clicking along and before if I had clicked on every field, i could leave and points would add up when I was back on my farm. Not any more ...........after so many fields, i stop getting paid and getting points, even though I am still plowing.............but the farmer is getting his fields completely plowed...I am doing them for free after a bit.
Old Nov 06 2009, 07:13 PM

THANK YOU! Please add me to the list of happy, grateful tree huggers. I love all the new additions and decorations, including the mailbox.
Old Nov 06 2009, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Would like a red tabby cat, please.

Love the new Harvest Crops feature AND the autumn trees. Thank you. I would like to have a red tabby cat, please, to keep my gray and black cats company.
Closed Thread