Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2009, 09:26 PM

Default Thanks!!

Love the Christmas Items...check out my Winter Wonderland and let me know what you think!! Merry Christmas everyone.
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Not sure how this even works, but can someone give me a clue about what is going on. When I go to market to hire someone to work, there isn't anyone there but me, I try refreshing page, rebooting and still get the same thing. Been like this for 2 days HELPPPPPP
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:29 PM

I thought that surely I was imaging this so I just tried to take my Small Holiday House out of storage. I was charged a whopping 2530 coins just for taking it out of storage! I haven't had any issues with storage before today's release. Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I did notice some weirdness just now - not sure if it's part of this release or the last one. My second farm - I had plowed the entire thing to make money until the Christmas stuff got here. So tonight, I started to delete fields. I got charged seemingly random amounts for each plot I deleted. This wasn't for re-plowing an area - it was for deleting. Sometimes it was 15 coins, other times it was 45 or 60. I was also charged for taking items out of storage. For example, I had bought the Gingerbread House earlier today and put it in storage until I could make a place for it on my second farm tonight. When I took it out of storage, I was charged 235 coins. Yikes!

I'd love some feedback on this. I'm scared to do much more on my second farm until I know for sure what's going on.
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:30 PM

That happened to me one time, but I completely shut the machine off, and then came back again, and it worked after that.

Sandie Angel
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:34 PM
Account Not Linked

lovin the new christmas stuff...may i suggest ice paths? just a thought. keep up the good work guys...really appreciate it.
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:35 PM

I looked also and could not see a baby jesus either...which is rather upsetting since i am christian and jesus is the reason for the season!!!
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:36 PM

I just want to congratulate the Farm Town Dev. team for the wonderful Christmas stuff that you have put out for everyone. You are so considerate to not putting the price too high so everyone can get them even without the farm cash. Way to go Farm Town!!! This IS the reason why I prefer Farm Town to FarmVille. FarmVille always made it impossible for people who don't want to buy cash to play.

Farm Town has a lot of neat and beautiful stuff, and we can buy them with our coins to decorate our farms, which is more reasonable for once the season is over, you will have some other new stuff to put in.

I love to play farm town, I'm so addicted to this game. How about a third farm for the players? I'm having big fun in playing farm2, I'd. love to be able to add more farms to my ID when possible.

Thank you!!

Sandie Angel
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy No baby Jesus?

Perhaps there is some confusion on just what a nativity scene is: the depiction of the birth of Jesus!

Why does the Nativity scene have NO baby Jesus?

NOT cool!!
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:47 PM

Yeaaahhhh! Christmas has come to river view farm!!! Check it out and let me know what you think!!! Thanks, devs...love the items except there is no baby jesus in the nativity scene...disappointing.
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:48 PM

Love the snow but why not allow you to purchase it like the dirt path, a bunch one right after the other.
Closed Thread