Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 03 2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
Technically that is true, but I've never completed one co-op quest, no one plays them since almost all facilities involved are FC facilities. At any rate, no one is 'co-operating'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I play the the Coop Quests twice a day. Before I go to work and in the evening and have been very successful in getting 4 FC a week from both. You don't have to stay on it all day to get the FC. Also I have 116 neighbours and they all play the Coop Quests as well so saying nobody plays them is incorrect!!!!!

I too play the co-op quests twice a day and have also been very successful in getting 4 FC a week. I have over 100 neighbors and a little over half of them play the co-op quests. And those neighbors have their own neighbors that play. So if that 50 has 50 and those have 50 etc. etc. You are looking at a very large amount of people who play the co-op quests.....so saying nobody plays them IS incorrect!!!!
Old Mar 03 2016, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I too play the co-op quests twice a day and have also been very successful in getting 4 FC a week. I have over 100 neighbors and a little over half of them play the co-op quests. And those neighbors have their own neighbors that play. So if that 50 has 50 and those have 50 etc. etc. You are looking at a very large amount of people who play the co-op quests.....so saying nobody plays them IS incorrect!!!!
I play, too. I usually am able to get 4 fc most weeks. There are co-op groups that you might be able to get more neighbors that play & can help with ingredients.
Old Mar 04 2016, 04:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I play the the Coop Quests twice a day. Before I go to work and in the evening and have been very successful in getting 4 FC a week from both. You don't have to stay on it all day to get the FC. Also I have 116 neighbours and they all play the Coop Quests as well so saying nobody plays them is incorrect!!!!!
don't know where you get your information that no one plays the quests from. I get 4 fc every week.. and so do lots of other players..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 31 2016, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Playing this game under protest. I fully understand why farm town came out with the rule that a new player can not give away his FC as soon as it reaches 55. I have been playing farm town now for over a year. I have 188 FC. I have not used a single FC and will not use any till I can use them the way I see fit.
Old Mar 31 2016, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phongreg View Post
Playing this game under protest. I fully understand why farm town came out with the rule that a new player can not give away his FC as soon as it reaches 55. I have been playing farm town now for over a year. I have 188 FC. I have not used a single FC and will not use any till I can use them the way I see fit.
Hi phongreg,
I moved your post to the Discussion thread in the General Feedback as you are not making a suggestion but a protest. If you have been playing the game correctly for over a year there isn't any reason why you cannot use your farm cash the way you want within the rules. The rule is either play 6 months or purchase 25 farm cash or earn 25 farm cash through the Earn Cash offers.
If you would like for us to check this out for you then please provide a link to your farm. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 31 2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old Mar 31 2016, 09:07 PM
Account Not Linked

There's nothing wrong with my farm Taz. The problem is after a year playing I should NOT have to buy FC just to be able to send a friend a $55 FC gift card
Old Mar 31 2016, 09:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phongreg View Post
There's nothing wrong with my farm Taz. The problem is after a year playing I should NOT have to buy FC just to be able to send a friend a $55 FC gift card
Hi phongreg,
I did not say there was anything with your farm. In order for us to see the data for your account so we can see why you can't send farm cash gifts then we need the link so we can get the account information. WIthout that link there isn't any way we can help you with this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2016, 05:51 PM

Cool fix being able to send facilities and farm cash

Above farm is a notice that sending gifts will be unavailable for a few days. I'm wondering when the few days is up. I want to be able to send and receive facilities and farm cash and that is not working STILL. Can somebody update that notice and tell us when to expect the fix? Thank you.
Old Apr 13 2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistvermont View Post
Above farm is a notice that sending gifts will be unavailable for a few days. I'm wondering when the few days is up. I want to be able to send and receive facilities and farm cash and that is not working STILL. Can somebody update that notice and tell us when to expect the fix? Thank you.
Hi artistvermont

Only the developers know when they are going to allow sending farmcash gifts again and they dont tell us.

Please check the New release thread as any change or news will be posted there. Thank you
Old Apr 13 2016, 06:15 PM

Thanks Mary....I know many players are really ticked about this. I hope they get their act together and put it back to the way it was. Something tells me that if not there will be an exodus from FT.