Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2016, 08:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Yesterday, I attempted to work the Ship, and sent it off for departure without preparing any containers. I didn't know what to do, because the instructions on the ship wasn't clear enough for me to understand how it works. Now I have a ship that was dispatched, with NO goods. I'm surprised that there isn't a block on sending a ship without any goods prepared. Now I have to wait a whole week until I can actually use it.
Most of the quests & activities on FarmTown have instructions that are for the most part, understood, without having to come to the forum. I don't like the forum because I can never find my questions that I've sent in, and it's not easy to use for us, the 'older' generation.
How can I cancel the ships departure & bring it back home so I can send it off properly, 'After' I've prepared some containers?
Hi Knolan
Once a ship is sent out it's on it's way around as far as I know.
We all learn by trial and error as well as from instructions so at least tomorrow when preparing your next ship you will know to prepare the container that has the most needed products first and to then dispatch the ship within 24 hours of starting to prepre it. In the meantime you can follow the progress of your disptched ship in the Ship's Logbook tab.
If ever you cannot find something you have posted please follow the instructions in the following thread : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 27 2016, 08:56 AM

I have two ships stuck in Port Unknown. Can they be advanced somehow?

To Marymarcel - I heard back from my friends and their ships did get advanced, so that's working. Would be nice to see a message to that effect.
Old Dec 27 2016, 08:56 AM
Account Not Linked

b) If a ship has been stuck for more than 12 hours in the same port, you will be able to dispatch the ship to the next port. However, you will be able to do this up to 3 times only, depending on the amount of ports in the ships itinerary.

When does this come into effect.And how do you do it??
Old Dec 27 2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I have two ships stuck in Port Unknown. Can they be advanced somehow?

To Marymarcel - I heard back from my friends and their ships did get advanced, so that's working. Would be nice to see a message to that effect.
I got the port unknown thing after I removed her as a neighbor, she has not responded to my message about how to do the ships and she was active last night and the ship has been in her port for almost 2 days. I just went ahead and removed her so that I could replace her with a neighbor that is going to do the ships.
Old Dec 27 2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
One of my questions that I don't think you've mentioned is do we really need to go to 30 ports? I'm just thinking it's a bit much even with the ships having 7 days to complete their journey. It isn't just about the ships being worked on at other farms it's the time you can devote to watching if you get a ship, keeping yours going and if you work a job that isn't easy since we have the quests and contest and then the day to day updates.
The 30 port thing just gives us more opportunities to get even more goodies. We don't have to do anything extra to it once we send it on its way, so the more ports, the merrier for us. It's not going to require any more from us to do 30 ports than to do one.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 27 2016, 09:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
b) If a ship has been stuck for more than 12 hours in the same port, you will be able to dispatch the ship to the next port. However, you will be able to do this up to 3 times only, depending on the amount of ports in the ships itinerary.

When does this come into effect.And how do you do it??
Hi Petuniaflower,
It comes into effect when Raul releases it. He will let us know when it is released in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2016, 09:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Cargo Ships... need to be able to opt out

My neighbors are buying these like crazy... okay for them. They have something to gain.

When they get to my port, I usually have to click 60 times to send them on... I can plant a couple of farms, do my fishing, etc in that number of clicks and at least I get some benefit from my time spent. One click to send it on would be appropriate since there is no benefit earned for me. I help my neighbors in many ways but this is a waste of my time.
Old Dec 27 2016, 09:33 AM

I'm not sure if this is a glitch but it really seems strange to me that in the 4 days since the ships were released, I've only had 2 come to my port. I've been staying with a friend who's in the hospital the whole time so I've been on Farmtown almost constantly these last 4 days. Nothing else to do. I have tons of neighbors, so I would have thought I'd be at the top of lots of people's lists and I know some are doing the ships. Unlike some who are complaining about too many ships at their port, I'd LOVE to have more ships come to my port! LOL

I know the release will allow people to choose, but my question here is more just wondering why I HAVEN'T been getting ships. Any ideas?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 27 2016, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
My neighbors are buying these like crazy... okay for them. They have something to gain.

When they get to my port, I usually have to click 60 times to send them on... I can plant a couple of farms, do my fishing, etc in that number of clicks and at least I get some benefit from my time spent. One click to send it on would be appropriate since there is no benefit earned for me. I help my neighbors in many ways but this is a waste of my time.
Hi Texas Star,
We are asking the developers about this high number of clicks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2016, 09:54 AM

Thumbs down These are Not our most active players!

I keep getting people for my ships that do not or have not played this game in a long time. My ships are getting stuck at the same people for days. This is unacceptable. I can't abide this.
Closed Thread