Old Dec 31 2009, 05:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensualbliss View Post
Okay now there is some crazy sh*t going on, i was just harvesting a field by myself got all the coins slowly as per before, BUT Now a new problem... he hired someone else to plow for him and low and behold it's taking 15 coins from ME for each plot she plowed and giving me the 1 experience points !! Be buggerd if i want to pay for someone elses farm to be plowed ??

I was like what the ?? I asked her was she getting the any experience points she said yes , the farmer was also being the charged the 15 coins per plow ???

So it took 15 coins for each one from him and from me and it's not even my farm Hello !!

I know you guys are trying to sought it out and more power to you for listening and giving it a shot, but please i DON"T WANT to pay for some one elses plowing !
I have just lost money because i too have been charged for plowing someone elses farm.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2009, 05:49 AM

Level:
XP:
Unhappy Coins added then triple taken away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by questions and answers? View Post
Same thing happened to me... numbers were flying everywhere.... I should have leveled up and didn't heck I might have even lost XP....also...the time it takes to count coins up and XP is extremely SLOW....I wait and wait at the MP...won't let me be hired, or hire or even move until it's done...on a big farm I have to wait 10 minutes sometimes...cleared cache and all that but it's getting worse
That is happening to me also, but when I harvest or plow it gives me five coins and takes away 300, and it will go back and forth until done. I ended up with less coins then when I logged on! Then my gone to waste crops were wasted and I logged off and a hour later the crops were harvestable and only I could harvest, when the farmer hired got there they were wasted and I showed they werent and I could harvest only! The harvest went in storage and i didnt get all the coin for my beets! The farmer was finally able to plow, but after I harvested a plot the plowing was already done, backwards!

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 31 2009, 06:09 AM

The harvesting is now so much better in my opinion - I could see which fields had already been done by someone else so didn't waste time clicking on them. BUT when some of the other workers were hired to plow it went crazy, adding lots of XP to my tally and all sorts of coin additions (and I think subtractions) that were nothing to do with what I was doing. I THINK I may have kept some of the XP though I can't be sure - either way it's mad! But thanks for sorting the "already done" message problem - at least this is progress :-)
Old Dec 31 2009, 06:26 AM

Level:
XP:

this is crazy ...i was at a farm with 4 others and i just finished harvesting...they were plowing and i was being deducted -15 for each of them.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and i wasnt even plowing!!!!
Old Dec 31 2009, 06:49 AM

Level:
XP:

Sorry this fix is no better for me in fact it has got back to being horrendous for timeouts like, i am getting timed out when harvesting and it is not letting me save so i lose out on the harvest then to top it off while i am stuck in timeout land other workers get to do the harvest and the plower starts and i get charged for the plowing LOL, so i end up losing money not earning it, sure i get the XP points but i wish the TIMEING OUT could be fixed.

I like the fact that you can see where other farmers are harvesting, to end on a good note

Old Dec 31 2009, 07:05 AM

Level:
XP:

If more than one person is plowing it will deduct from you..and the more there is plowing the more ur being deducted...i wasnt even plowing and in the room and it was deducting from me..or as soon as someone started plowing it was deducting from me...please fix...
Old Dec 31 2009, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Great job developers!!
Old Dec 31 2009, 07:19 AM

Default Already done problems

Stilll getting lots of "already done" messages when working with others. Can't tell what reallly needs to be harvested/plowed and it's a major delay in getting hired to plow. Also taking very long time to collect coins/points. Avatar stops after all squares clicked, but coin/xp displays individually over each square. It takes a very long time and cannot move, go elsewhere or accept plowing until done. I've given up going to the marketplace until this problem is resolved...thanks for any help you can provide.
Old Dec 31 2009, 07:22 AM

hi
I am getting the same thing. Once i have finished harvesting i cannot plow as the coins take forever to load. Then when i leave the farm and go to the marketplace, they are still loading and i can't do a thing. The only way i can get around it is to refresh the page, which then i loose all coins. I love farm town, but this is the only issue i have and it is getting very frustrating.
Old Dec 31 2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

A new version was released an hour ago, we are working around the clock to try to improve the current version by fixing the most common problems our users are experiencing.

1. There should be a lot less "already-done" messages, on most cases you will never see them during a full hire session

2. When you run out of fuel, you get the feedback immidiately

Please provide any feedback as usual, and thanks for your patience during these latest release.

We are currently working on the slowness of the avatars when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul
im glad for the update but now when im hired to plow it takes the cost coins from my coins as well as the xp's...not sure if this is where im suppose to post or not as im fairly new to all this complaing stuff
Closed Thread