Old Nov 06 2009, 12:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrina View Post
well these new tools are all fine and dandy but i have been on lvl 34 for quite awhile now and have grown bored of the game
i only return occasionaly since theres no land upgrades,crop upgrades or level upgrades
whats the use in playing a game that goes nowhere!
Does this mean you have run out of creative ideas for your farm? If you are bored with your farm, dismantle it and start over. If you do not want to take it apart, start a new one with a new look. I am on my 4th farm with only one being a level 34 and it has way more xp than needed for a level 34.

The admins already hinted that new levels will be coming out very soon. The way the talk it may be with the next update or two.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2009, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by denneym1 View Post
....they are starting too put TOO much emphasis on how many neighbors you have....
Cults always force their members to proselytize.
Old Nov 07 2009, 08:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipcataldo View Post
Wow, what's the point, then? Unless they're going to greatly expand the farm size, I see no need for the harvesters.

Peace,

Chip
I know! I bought the plower not realizing it had no advantage since I could alrady plow 4 fields at a time. You should be able to use it when plowing for others to at least.
Old Nov 08 2009, 07:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyBeth View Post
I know! I bought the plower not realizing it had no advantage since I could alrady plow 4 fields at a time. You should be able to use it when plowing for others to at least.
I bought it just because it was a great looking decoration. Who doesn't love the John Deere colors?
Old Nov 08 2009, 07:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labmom View Post
My farm has been renamed to " I Give Up". I've spent hours for the past week, maybe more trying to do anything in the game. I'm getting constant server connection time outs. I've tried clicking the save icon to save what I've done and I get a time out message. Then I have to reload the game and everything I've moved is back where it was originally. I go to the market place and can't return home. Click go home, "do you want to go home" choice pops up, I answer yes and nothing happens. I'm still at the market. I try to go to a neighbor's farm to tend and the loading farm message runs and runs, but I never get anywhere. I've tried the game in Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer. Same thing happens in all three. I've cleared out temporary files, emptied cache, removed cookies after every internet session. No avail. So, I'll take a break. Sorry my farm is such a mess, but I can't continue spending hours doing the same thing over and over. Happy farming to you folks that aren't having any problems. I'll miss this game, but I'll have to find something else to amuse me for a while.
If i could get access to my farm i would name mine " I Give Up Too"
Old Nov 09 2009, 05:50 PM
Account Not Linked

I understand why the fuel can you use to refuel removes from the gift box, but why do all of them?? I had 12 cans of fuel in my box, only used 1 to refuel, but when I went to use the other gifts, they were all gone... makes no sense to me... why is this?
Old Nov 09 2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymie View Post
I understand why the fuel can you use to refuel removes from the gift box, but why do all of them??
Why not? It's just as easy to store them in your fuel tank rather than your gift box.

Quote:
I had 12 cans of fuel in my box, only used 1 to refuel, but when I went to use the other gifts, they were all gone... makes no sense to me... why is this?
The other gallons will be in your fuel tank for the next time you need fuel. I had 35 fuel cans from friends in my gift box. So when I clicked on "Use" for one, all of them were put in the fuel tank. So I ended up with around 5,000 gallons. I used around 1,000. So the next time I need to harvest, plow, or plant I will still have 4,000 gallons to use.

I use up every single gallon before I refuel again. That way, I don't waste any. So I won't need to refuel for a week or two since I already have 4,000 gallons in my fuel tank. By the time I need to refuel again, I will have at least another 35 gallons in my gift box.
Old Nov 09 2009, 06:57 PM

Well I for one am excited about this game and all the new stuff that has been put out. People can earn coins by accepting some of the offers. Some require you to purchase stuff while others do not. It is totally up to you if you want to purchase something.

It kind of bothers me a great deal when people complain about having to get more neighbors because I see the good in having neighbors and have made some really nice friends because of it. I guess it is all in how you look at it. Is the glass half empty or half full.

There were times I got upset at this game but I had to remind myself, this is only a game and it is free for the most part. Nothing says I have to play this game. I personally love this game and have to admit this is the first game I actually have had to hold my interests as long as this one has. I am at level 34 and I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have re-created my farm....too many to count. Whenever I want to be creative, I just get on Farm Town and start moving things around. To count I have made over 17,000,000 coins and wasted a lot it too. Hey it is a game. If we lose that focus than it is more than that and then need to really let it go. People harvesting trees that we don't want them harvested--well they grow back and besides you can make a money when they harvest them.

Well to count I have 5 mansions, 4 white houses, one brown house (use to have 10 brown houses but sold 9 of them), and a load of pumpkins all around my farm and I love going to my farm--it is soooo relaxing!!

Thank you Farm Town creators for giving us such a wonderful game to enjoy and make new friends to booth.

Gadel
Old Nov 12 2009, 03:22 AM
Account Not Linked

I love the new tools, sometimes doing raspberries, I just harvest myself now, rather than having people grumble at me or leave halfway through the job. I have several odd corners that need a 4 plow to get at, the tractor works beautifully for that, and I love that it's solar powered. After all the hassles on other farm games, I REALLY don't want hassles about fuel, so this whole set up is delightful. I want to complement the developers on a well thought out enhancement to Farm Town.
Closed Thread