Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 04 2017, 02:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default when ships come in

This morning I looked at ships which were out. One had 4 days left, or X number of ports. The other had 3 days or Y number of ports.
This afternoon when I looked to load another ship, both of the first two said they were at my port and I had to wait 24 hrs to load them. I thought when they got back I'd get an "Unload" bottom, like for the trains. Are the items just magically unloaded to my storage without me doing anything?
I am surprised all those neighbors were online and so prompt to load it, but that part is great. I was just surprised the ships were ready to start again without me unloading them, or seeing how many items I got.
Old Jan 04 2017, 02:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
This morning I looked at ships which were out. One had 4 days left, or X number of ports. The other had 3 days or Y number of ports.
This afternoon when I looked to load another ship, both of the first two said they were at my port and I had to wait 24 hrs to load them. I thought when they got back I'd get an "Unload" bottom, like for the trains. Are the items just magically unloaded to my storage without me doing anything?
I am surprised all those neighbors were online and so prompt to load it, but that part is great. I was just surprised the ships were ready to start again without me unloading them, or seeing how many items I got.
Hi Clogger,
You should hae gotten an unload button. They do not unload automatically.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2017, 03:08 PM
Account Not Linked

That is what I expected, an Unload Button. But did not have anything in Ship's Containers nor Ship Logbook. I have another one out so will see what happens with it. It is only on the third port, so has a while to go.
Old Jan 04 2017, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
That is what I expected, an Unload Button. But did not have anything in Ship's Containers nor Ship Logbook. I have another one out so will see what happens with it. It is only on the third port, so has a while to go.
Hi Clogger,
Please report this to Support as we do not have any way to access the ship data yet. Here is the link if you need it:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2017, 04:44 PM

hi all, have been reading the posts in the forum about the set up of the ships... the only negative I can see is the ships are way too labour intensive... Farmtown is a game and yes some players have the time to spend but there a lot who have jobs or other commitments and cannot keep coming back every 46 - 60 minutes to prepare a ship and then when finished have to wait another 24 hours.. that is just being a tad ridiculous!! why can't the ships run on the same principle as the trains??? I for one have some of my ships out but when they come back I will be putting them into storage and only working 1 or maybe 2 ships...I will of course load my neighbours and friends ships that come into my port. Come on Devs, we all know you do a great job but the ships are totally inappropriate in their set up and me thinks you need to go back to keep it simple... cheers and happy farming!!!
Old Jan 04 2017, 05:00 PM

Oh it will be simple when the farm cash tools come out to prepare them faster and more than one ship per day.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 04 2017, 05:03 PM

I hope they put an opt out feature in soon, I see all over the facebook groups of people dropping and blocking neighbors who do not want to play, I do play the ships and like them, and really hope my friends wont be blocking me and dropping me as friends because of the ships, as i do the quests as well, and think there should be room in farmtown for all my friends .
Old Jan 04 2017, 05:28 PM

I love the ships i have not had any issues. pls do not make them to easy i like the chalnge of ships. people are stressing out to much on getting them full.. just do what you can and then send them out.. it is worth it.. and they only are spending coins i could understand if you spent farm cash.. so stop stressing out about and enjoy the game
Old Jan 04 2017, 05:28 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - January 4th, 6:00PM

-Bugfix: The Neighborhood Chains Contest is showing an incorrect number for the number of days remaining in the contest.
-Bugfix: Sometimes when preparing containers, a -1% appeared in the progress bar for some users.
Old Jan 04 2017, 07:57 PM

I hope choosing neighbours is still coming as one person have had to skip twice and now she is on 30 not gappy but will be removing her as soon as tbat ship comes back, just so time consuming

Last edited by amanda1955; Jan 04 2017 at 08:06 PM.
Closed Thread