Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2016, 05:03 PM

I bought the facility for restaurant supplies (Not shop) and it will not load. I cleared memcashe, and put it storage, put it on another farm (twice) still won't load. I have tried from 5:30a.m. and it is now 5:01p.m. I see other people have this problem , but mine still won't work, Im am not a computer genius.
Old Sep 03 2016, 05:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
It is not a complaint Aussie Rae... the tools are fantastic... I tried them out on a neighbour's farms but all my 30 farms are realistic farms and the way the square places to harvest it's just not feasible...
I think if you just get used to them you will find how brilliant they are, they work wonderfully on any farm, decorated, realistic or production farms that are wall to wall... just have to "think outside the square" and don't try to use them the way the smaller tools are used.. I just did the work on all 4 of my super neighbors farms in record time using them.. the more you use them, the more you will appreciate them..
Old Sep 03 2016, 05:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ps.. no problems with any of the new facilities .. they are and have worked perfectly from the minute I purchased them, Cheers to the devs, for a great update..
Old Sep 03 2016, 05:21 PM

have bought both flower harvester and tree shaker but there is a slight problem, they do work but there is a huge yellow square around them
Old Sep 03 2016, 05:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
have bought both flower harvester and tree shaker but there is a slight problem, they do work but there is a huge yellow square around them
Hi amanda,

That's how they are supposed to work for those two tools. From the new release post >>

5. Tree Shaker 20 x 20 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 400 trees using a new faster method of harvesting. Basically, instead of highliting all the trees, this new tool just highlight a fixed squared section of the farm which works faster and with less manual mistakes.

It may take a few moments to get use to it but after that it performs very well, specially on the biggest farms.

6. Flower Harvester 20 x 20 (FC): This new Flower Harvester harvest up to 400 flowers using a new faster method of harvesting, see point 5) above.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2016, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I have bought the new flower and tree harvester. They are not highlighting as they should - just get a big square so you can't see which trees/flowers you are harvesting. Am sure the glitch will sort it out soon... as 50fc for each tool is expensive if it doesn't work correctly.
I take back everything I previously said about the new tools.
Well having done all my husband's tree and flowers with the new tools... all I can say is bring on the 20x20 log chainsaw.
Its a breeze once you get used to them and so much faster.
Old Sep 03 2016, 05:34 PM

thanks for that didnt read it properly the 1st time
Old Sep 03 2016, 06:09 PM

Default New Tools

I bought the 20 x 20 tree and flower harvesters. You may say they are easier but I say Nay! I don't have wall to wall trees coming due all at once so to do the trees you have to go to a different corner to do one row of trees? I will go back to my old tools I think these were a waste I liked my old tools and wish you would have just made them bigger!
Old Sep 03 2016, 06:21 PM

Facilities still do not show in the Facility Manager.
Old Sep 03 2016, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul posted this update:
Post-Release Updates - September 3rd, 7:00PM

- We just rebooted some servers that could have been causing the issues with the new facilities, please report here if you are still having issues.

- We will soon offer a switch mechanism somewhere for the new tools, so you can change back and forth between the new and old method, however, I can confirm that once you get a handle on them they will work much faster on any farm compared to the old tools.

It's true that at the beginning it can be confusing, because the highlight covers the trees by the trunk (where they are planted) not by the top of the trees but we have found it could be mastered eventually.

I would suggest you try running memcache and then see if the facilities show and can be loaded. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread