Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2016, 03:14 AM

Hi everyone,

I am very sorry this is happening to you, the developers have now been contacted about this. Hopefully a resolution can be found soon as to why this is happening. We're sorry for any inconvenience cause by this.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 30 2016, 03:33 AM

Default Is there Still a problem with Requesting ingredients?

I have gone Today to Request Sugar for the Quest but it has not come up i have requested another item hasn't come up i have requested a third item to be told you have used your 5 and wait 12 hours as i have used 1 then where did my other 4 go?
Old Jun 30 2016, 03:38 AM

I have a temporary work around for not seeing the factories from the store. choose the fac, with it in hand, change farms, change back to original farm and drop on ground, wah lah it's there. I am helping a friend, in his account with redesigning and cannot see them as soon as I select them from the store. I came in to see if others had posted, and sure enough, they have. Ok, hope this helps ya'll out until the devs get this one little issue sorted. As for the lakes and ponds, I reported it to Rob T yesterday, each time I click on one to rotate it, place on ground, it is situated. Once I pick it up with design (green glove) to layer it, it changes direction to the direction that I do not wish. So for now, am just placing those waters on outside of farm and will come back and design those after that bug is lined out.
Cathy
Old Jun 30 2016, 04:12 AM

Temporary Fix for Getting things on farm from Store if you cannot see them. (not storage, it is not working from storage, am trying different methods - nothing is working yet).

Open Store > buy item, in my case, buying a few extra coin facilities. I cannot see them, but I know they are in my hand. How you ask? When I change farms, I see the item in my hand, I return to original farm and it is there, now I can see it, while on the original farm, in my hand, therefore, I drop it and can work with it.

I can now grab trees from my storage with the multi planter. yay Maybe a temporary fix but better than nothing.

I am in a friends account designing/rearranging for him when these problems started. I hit play and I am no longer having these problems. Here is his link to the farm that I am currently working on.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9748&farm_ix=9

His family is not awake yet so I can't call to get his password for slashkey and I forgot it so I logged in with mine please tell Rob T., Taz D if you can. Ty will check CR's pond rotation issue now. Ponds are not seen coming out of storage, even changing farms, they will not come out of storage at all, I tossed a fac in storage and could not remove it. So it seems I can buy and see facs/clients from the store using above method and now can get trees out of storage using above mentioned method. Hope it helps someone get by until they get this fixed.
Cathy
Old Jun 30 2016, 04:42 AM

Default re: Grumpdad: 60809990 Multiplanter not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I cannot plant trees from the store either singular or with the multi planter, I get the same message, "you can only plant trees on grass" when the area in question is clear!!!
Hi Grumpdad, give this a try, I just bought a facility, it was not appearing so I changed farms going to the one to the right of me. I remember this from years ago, I could see the item that I was trying to buy in the store after i changed farms, it was still in my hand, so I returned to the original farm, dropped the coffee fac.

Next I wanted to check storage.

I grabbed the muli planting tool and planted star trees that were in my storage, testing it to see if it would allow me. It did. Now I hit play to see if it would hold and it did. I planted Flowers from my storage now. What I see is that Trees, Flowers, fences and paths will come out of storage, but facilities and the other categories will not. You can use your multi planter. I hope this helps you.
Cathy
Old Jun 30 2016, 04:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
I have a temporary work around for not seeing the factories from the store. choose the fac, with it in hand, change farms, change back to original farm and drop on ground, wah lah it's there. I am helping a friend, in his account with redesigning and cannot see them as soon as I select them from the store. I came in to see if others had posted, and sure enough, they have. Ok, hope this helps ya'll out until the devs get this one little issue sorted. As for the lakes and ponds, I reported it to Rob T yesterday, each time I click on one to rotate it, place on ground, it is situated. Once I pick it up with design (green glove) to layer it, it changes direction to the direction that I do not wish. So for now, am just placing those waters on outside of farm and will come back and design those after that bug is lined out.
Cathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
Temporary Fix for Getting things on farm from Store if you cannot see them. (not storage, it is not working from storage, am trying different methods - nothing is working yet).

Open Store > buy item, in my case, buying a few extra coin facilities. I cannot see them, but I know they are in my hand. How you ask? When I change farms, I see the item in my hand, I return to original farm and it is there, now I can see it, while on the original farm, in my hand, therefore, I drop it and can work with it.

I can now grab trees from my storage with the multi planter. yay Maybe a temporary fix but better than nothing.

I am in a friends account designing/rearranging for him when these problems started. I hit play and I am no longer having these problems. Here is his link to the farm that I am currently working on.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9748&farm_ix=9

His family is not awake yet so I can't call to get his password for slashkey and I forgot it so I logged in with mine please tell Rob T., Taz D if you can. Ty will check CR's pond rotation issue now. Ponds are not seen coming out of storage, even changing farms, they will not come out of storage at all, I tossed a fac in storage and could not remove it. So it seems I can buy and see facs/clients from the store using above method and now can get trees out of storage using above mentioned method. Hope it helps someone get by until they get this fixed.
Cathy
Hi Cathy

Firstly thanks for the info and hard work testing things out.
Just a note of caution with regard to storing facilities/buying invisible items - I personally would double-check what this weeks Neighbourhood Chains facilities are before storing any facility and be wary off buying anything 'invisible' that costs FC until we have more details from the Devs.

Re your non-rotating lake - that is one of the known fishing bugs that the Devs are hoping to have fixed by Monday .

Thanks again
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jun 30 2016, 07:18 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Known Issues

- There is a bug in the game that do not allow to move items from storage to farms, this will be fixed later today.

Just to let you all know, it seems this bug is also affecting the game when you try to purchase items from the Store.
Old Jun 30 2016, 09:12 AM

hi .......... i tried to purchase more facilities last nite for the neighborhood chain ..... it wouldn't let me ....... so i go back to my neighborhood chain screen .......an it says ...i abandoned the game .........an will start again in 6 days ........ dunno what i did .......
Old Jun 30 2016, 09:21 AM

Ponds im trying to buy are not showing up either now, worked fine yesterday but i also had the glitch when trying to move with the green hand tool. any word on when this issue may be resolved
Old Jun 30 2016, 09:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
hi .......... i tried to purchase more facilities last nite for the neighborhood chain ..... it wouldn't let me ....... so i go back to my neighborhood chain screen .......an it says ...i abandoned the game .........an will start again in 6 days ........ dunno what i did .......
Hi hurican,

This may have something to do with the error buying the facilty, It may be linked to the problem buying from the store as sometimes if you navigate to another farm the facilty will appear and let you set it down. If it did this then it will have thought you have moved a contest faciltiy, which removes you from the contest.

I am not sure that support can do anything about it but it's worth letting them know. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread