Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2016, 01:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi HandyDan,

Try exiting the game completely then load it again and try again.

If that doesn't work also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.
Thx Tiger, I usually do that but neglected to this time. Got it!
Old May 06 2016, 01:09 PM

What is in this for those of us at level 725 (which is not accurate since we have continued to work our farms with no increase and no FC. Why can't we earn FC at every level like the lower people? 25 FC every 3 months doesn't even buy one facility. How can we earn more FC with all your restrictions? I don't have a lot of the FC facilities, so even doing the quests limits me to maybe one FC per week or maybe none.
Old May 06 2016, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelyaa View Post
I dont understand why you say that the cruiser being FC and the factory coin makes cruiser worthless. How one pays either facility certainly makes no difference as to how they function, doesn´t it? maybe I am missing something?
A lot of people aren't going to pay cash for facilities. So that means that they can pay coins for the factory and make stuff in the factory but they can't put that stuff into the cruise ship, so they have to sell it as is. So, no, it's not worthless, it's just worth less.

I'm glad to see this was a mistake and not a trend toward trying to get people to spend cash on facilities by making the second-level facility cash when the first-level facility is coins. But still, since it WAS a mistake, it'd be nice if they put it right by making the cruise ship a coin facility like its factory.
Old May 06 2016, 01:39 PM

I agree Dee!! What is in it for us that are 725 level?
Old May 06 2016, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Town not loading

I have a huge problem. If I try to get gifts or leave farmtown I cannot load the game again until I clear the browser history. The message I get is that the server didnt sent any information. I have cleaned the farm town cache and I have deleted and reloaded chrome and I have deleted and loaded the newest adobe flash player. I use windows 10. It is soooo frustrating that I am on the verge of quiting the game. What can I do to fix this!
Old May 06 2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19houstonmaverick20 View Post
I have a huge problem. If I try to get gifts or leave farmtown I cannot load the game again until I clear the browser history. The message I get is that the server didnt sent any information. I have cleaned the farm town cache and I have deleted and reloaded chrome and I have deleted and loaded the newest adobe flash player. I use windows 10. It is soooo frustrating that I am on the verge of quiting the game. What can I do to fix this!
Hi 19houstonmaverick

When you posted this problem some days ago, Taz D answered you. You can read his response in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post6064434
Old May 06 2016, 03:42 PM

Default Thanks!

Love the cruise ship! Very fun.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 06 2016, 04:42 PM

Default The Love Boat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul! Love the Cruise ship...
The Love Boat!
Old May 06 2016, 04:48 PM

Default Cannot Place Cruiser

Hi, I want to buy Cruiser but cannot place it on the farm. I tried to place it on top of Big Sea Coast but Sea Coast is too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast to attach to existing one (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted! Can someone give me directions as how to place it?
Old May 06 2016, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelyaa View Post
Hi, I want to buy Cruiser but cannot place it on the farm. I tried to place it on top of Big Sea Coast but Sea Coast is too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast to attach to existing one (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted! Can someone give me directions as how to place it?
Hi enelyaa,
You can not directly place it on the seacoasts from the store. You will need to place it on the farm then use the green freestyle hand tool to move it on top of the seacoasts if that is what you want to do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread