Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerkat View Post
I'm all for working hard and playing regularly, but when it seems impossible I want to give up. I try the earn farm cash things and most never work for me.
Those earn FC ads from Trial Pay are gimmicks and I gave up on them a long time ago.
With the amount of FC needed for tools and facilities and since I am topped out at level 800 the only way to earn FC is through quests which gets me 1 or 2 FC a week and then the astronomical cost of expansion it's like I'm playing for nothing except coins. We can't really earn anything anymore.
Old Jan 11 2017, 08:58 PM

I agree. But I still love it. I wish they'd have "specials" sometimes and make things affordable.
Old Jan 13 2017, 09:58 AM

I am a super neighbor, but it doesn't seem like experience points accumulate very quickly, and no exp. points on trees or flowers. Can someone explain how the coins/exp. points work? Thanks
Old Jan 13 2017, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammydeb View Post
I am a super neighbor, but it doesn't seem like experience points accumulate very quickly, and no exp. points on trees or flowers. Can someone explain how the coins/exp. points work? Thanks
Hi ammydeb,
You can find out all that you get in the hiring chapter in the game guide. Here is a link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Super neighbor gets the same as what you would get if your neighbor sent you a hire request. The only difference is it is a permanent hire, so you can work without the employer being around to send request.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 05 2017 at 12:00 AM.
Old Jan 16 2017, 01:16 PM

Default Not a happy camper

I want to thank slashkey for expanding the farm stats access to 34x34 from 32x32... No warning at all... My question is why?...
Old Jan 16 2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbuilder View Post
I want to thank slashkey for expanding the farm stats access to 34x34 from 32x32... No warning at all... My question is why?...
Hi rodbuilder

The farm stats rules were posted in the New Release December 4th, 2013 and it depends on the expansions for your farms.

Here are the rules:

7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required
Old Jan 16 2017, 05:03 PM

Default How long Have We had FarmTown?

When did FarmTown first launch? I feel like I've been doing it for a very long time. I'm sure I have been a farmer for 10-12 years now? Currently I have all 32 farms expanded as far as they can go. I love it. It's like therapy for me! I do not tie myself down or let it command my schedule. I just do it when I can and Love Love Love FarmTown !!!
Old Jan 16 2017, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.colleen View Post
When did FarmTown first launch? I feel like I've been doing it for a very long time. I'm sure I have been a farmer for 10-12 years now? Currently I have all 32 farms expanded as far as they can go. I love it. It's like therapy for me! I do not tie myself down or let it command my schedule. I just do it when I can and Love Love Love FarmTown !!!
Hi Colleen,
I am sorry, but Farm Town has only been around since February 2009, so only 7 (almost 8) years.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2017, 05:25 PM

Default suggestion ..

please consider making the diffenbachia and the mugo plant where you do not have a skip between them. like you did with the oak trees ..ty
Old Jan 16 2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrk352 View Post
please consider making the diffenbachia and the mugo plant where you do not have a skip between them. like you did with the oak trees ..ty
Hi Irk352

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section to let the developers read it.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity