Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 20 2017, 05:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
Are you watching the bar to see if it moves or looking at the XP number? The number is partially hidden behind the level number, so unless you hover over it you won't see the full number. Try noting the whole number and then plow several plots and see if the number changes. You only get 1 XP per plot so the amount of change will not be great. The white bar is not going to move very faster either as going from level 818 to 819 requires 900,000 XP.
I have been watching the XP number and when I go to other farms and plow 1 plot it goes up 1 XP. The 2 farms I mentioned do not give XP for planting either. I have already deleted farm 2 (3) and replowed some and planted and little and have gotten XP for doing so. I guess I will just have to do the same for the other farm.
Thanks for your help Taz.

Update: The other farm starting working without me deleting any plots.

Last edited by david1323; Mar 20 2017 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Update
Old Mar 20 2017, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I have been watching the XP number and when I go to other farms and plow 1 plot it goes up 1 XP. The 2 farms I mentioned do not give XP for planting either. I have already deleted farm 2 (3) and replowed some and planted and little and have gotten XP for doing so. I guess I will just have to do the same for the other farm.
Thanks for your help Taz.

Update: The other farm starting working without me deleting any plots.
Hi David,
Thanks for letting us know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2017, 09:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi David,
Thanks for letting us know.
Your Welcome. But I have problems again on the farm I linked in my previous post. I told you I had deleted all plots on the farm and started replowing. Now the old unplowed plots are showing up with stripes showing up in between of unplowed grass. There is also a small area on the bottom of still the plain grass. I can plow on this grass and did fill in most of all of one stripe, but am now afraid to plant on it. Any ideas what is going on? I had cleared mem cache on my browser before clearing farm.
Old Mar 20 2017, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Your Welcome. But I have problems again on the farm I linked in my previous post. I told you I had deleted all plots on the farm and started replowing. Now the old unplowed plots are showing up with stripes showing up in between of unplowed grass. There is also a small area on the bottom of still the plain grass. I can plow on this grass and did fill in most of all of one stripe, but am now afraid to plant on it. Any ideas what is going on? I had cleared mem cache on my browser before clearing farm.
Hi David,
As I said before this is accidental layering. You need to delete all the plots on that farm, restart yoour farms, then delete any that show back up, restart your farm and again delete. Keep repeating this until no more plots show up. That is the only way you will get rid of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2017, 10:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi David,
As I said before this is accidental layering. You need to delete all the plots on that farm, restart yoour farms, then delete any that show back up, restart your farm and again delete. Keep repeating this until no more plots show up. That is the only way you will get rid of those.
I had deleted all the plots and I had come back and they all were gone. Then I started to plow some of the farm, but did not finish. When I came back, the plots were back where none had been. I am not going to keep plowing and then unplow and then replow and then unplow. How much coin am I losing in this way? There has to be something that can be done.
Old Mar 20 2017, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I had deleted all the plots and I had come back and they all were gone. Then I started to plow some of the farm, but did not finish. When I came back, the plots were back where none had been. I am not going to keep plowing and then unplow and then replow and then unplow. How much coin am I losing in this way? There has to be something that can be done.
Hi David,
I am sorry but that is the only way to fix this. We do not have any way to fix this for you.
By those plots showing back up then it means you have not cleared all of them. Instead of starting to replow them immediately maybe you should leave those farms without plowed fields and close and re-open your farms a few times or even leave it empty over night and see if any show back up then.
Old Mar 20 2017, 11:47 PM

Quote:
I am getting holes showing up in my fields as I plow, i.e. grass shows up instead of plowed plot. Also no XP are being added when I plow. I have tried shutting down the browser and reloading, updating browser, restarting computer and none of these worked.
I got the same thing today. I replanted twice, but the moment I left and came back the holes reappeared.
Old Mar 20 2017, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I got the same thing today. I replanted twice, but the moment I left and came back the holes reappeared.
Hi dorissau,
Then you have the same thing which is accidental layering. You will need to do the same thing I have instructed David to do.
Old Mar 21 2017, 11:53 AM

Thanks Taz.. I tried that, but it didn't help so I had to find that link that clears the memcache and when I did that... my farms were all back to normal. YAY! Some sort of strange glitch that clearing history etc. didn't fix.
Old Mar 21 2017, 09:46 PM

Cool hopeful?

is there any way to change the color of the background? the bright green really hurts my eyes.

Tags
arrange, back, color, delete, delete fb, display, display issues, dormant farms, empty market, expand screen, extended tool bar, eye, face book, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, farm stats window, farm town wall requests, farms, fish, flash, flash player issues, flash plug-in, green screen, hiring issues, lakes, magnified farm area, magnify, market, memcache, mousewheel, move farm, music, organize, photos, plug-in, ponds, quest farms, questions, quests, re start game?, reset tools defaults, screen size, screen view, servers, shockwave flash, sound, support, support needed, togle for sound, tools not showing, trees, vacation