Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 09 2017, 07:27 PM

PLEASE make the new red & green Extended mode Harvest/seed/plow/combine tools do more than 16 x 16 in highlight mode. Otherwise there is NO benefit to buying them as I just did. The extended mode is way too small, so I switched to highlight. only to find it is no different than my red 16x16s!! I spent a ton of farmcash on these onyl to have no improvement. I do NOT stack my plots, but there should be a beneifit for those of us that do not stack. If they did 18 x 18 or 20x20 I'd be a happy farmer.
Old Mar 15 2017, 12:59 PM

I would like to have the eye open and closed option for the new extended tools...at least for the seeder please
Old Mar 18 2017, 10:44 AM

Please make the new extender tool not default when entering a farm. I get tired of having to switch to highlight to use my big harvest/plow and then back to extent to use my large flower/tree tools. Plus, folks I hire don't know the have an option to switch to my larger tool when the work my farm and use the small tool the entire time.
Old Mar 20 2017, 03:28 AM

Default Freezing Flowers

Any chance we could have a tool that would freeze flowers all at once instead of us having to do it one by one which is so time consuming. Also if you freeze flowers when you plant them will this stop them from growing?....thank you