Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2009, 09:04 AM

I bought the initial expansion plus 2 upgrades. I've planted and harvested several crops. I've had visitors to the new farm, and I had my neighbors harvest and plow the new fields. I haven't had ONE problem! *knock on wood* Thanks so much!!! I'm happy happy happy.
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch0769 View Post
nah i dont...the graphics here are better, but its obvious they are do something right over there.... things need to be implemented better here...

P.S. your hawkeyes are garbarge

wow-that was mature. lmao
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:28 AM

You guys ROCk! I jsut love my new farm and I can not wait for the christmas things to come out..waiting very patiently lol....thanks develeopers..
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:42 AM

Brilliant news, thanks so much!
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Winters View Post
If you had read the release news and announcements you would have seen that holiday items will be available possible early next week.
I saw that Saturday when it was posted, I assumed it meant now this week? Guess we'll wait and see.
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzzy View Post
i was really excited about the land announcement. Then i read that it is not a bigger farm, but another farm. I felt like i got punched in the gut. I've been waiting for room to design my farm the way i wanted, not a "closet" to plant my crops.

I have the coins and the xp to buy it, so i may anyway. But seriously, if we don't get a chance to get bigger farms, i may just quit.
buh bye!!!! Have a good one!
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzzy
i was really excited about the land announcement. Then i read that it is not a bigger farm, but another farm. I felt like i got punched in the gut. I've been waiting for room to design my farm the way i wanted, not a "closet" to plant my crops.

I have the coins and the xp to buy it, so i may anyway. But seriously, if we don't get a chance to get bigger farms, i may just quit.

You now do have a bigger one, move all your crops to the second farm. I may do that, haven't decided. And seriously, "punched in the gut"?
Old Nov 30 2009, 09:59 AM
Account Not Linked

WAAAHHH!!! You mean that now I have to go back to WORK?!?!?! I have to go slave in the Marketplace to EARN those points to get to level 44?!?!? I can't just stay here and play in the forums? My poor Musketeer buddies will NEVER see me now!
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 30 2009, 10:00 AM

All of you complainers demand stuff like you pay to play this game....never forget this is all free for you. Its not like you actually pay for those coins....this sense of entitlement you all have is ridiculous!
Old Nov 30 2009, 10:11 AM

Thanks for fixing the xp bar for 35+ levels to show need xp to level up. Ive grown quite fond of that little tool. Im happy to hear you will be concentrating on the core aspects of the game again as well. The upgrades are all find and dandy but if basic game play doesnt work whats the point?

Another good update, mostly smooth transition. Good work

Riverview plantation
Closed Thread