Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacherz View Post
Does the same thing show for employees on your farms? can they switch between the two farms or have you done this yet? I still need 1.2mil to get my 2nd farm! ahhh if only I didnt just spend 2mil on decorating! LOL
When you hire you select which farm you are hiring for. All of the neighbors you have on the first farm are still on the second farm.

Last edited by atelier_m; Nov 29 2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni220 View Post
I had, at one time, another farm with a seperate email account but it was a hassle to maintain 2 separate farms so I let the other one go, and there's a good possiblity that would happen again if I chose to buy the second farm now.
Switching back and forth is very easy. You load your main farm. At the top of the page are two diamonds, one for each farm. The diamond for the farm you are on is highlighted. To switch to the other farm all that is required is to click on the other diamond.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Just because you have a supper fast computer doesn't mean everyone has a computer that fast. For you to expect the game to be catered to a very small group of people that have a really fast computer is stupid and unfair to the rest of the people playing farm town. There is no way bigger farms would work it would be too much of a drain on people's computer AND the farm town servers.
I am not sure how many people work on there own computers like I do. There is a site called Newegg.com. for 2 modules of ram 2, 1 gig 240 pin ddr2 ram is about $50. Windows XP will support 4 gigs of ram. Windows Vista will support 8 gig and Windows 7 will support 16 gig of ram. So if lagging is your issue Adobe Flash runs off of your systems ram. thus making the aquisition of more ram important to avoid any issues. and to direct reply to the afore mentioned remark about a superfast computer. I choose to have it. I choose to save money and build a computer that I wanted. I did not choose to buy a store bought system that lacks ram. I wanted a system that would handle my needs now and into the future. and having RAM does that and more.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:06 PM

I wonder what would happen to this game if the Developers catered to every single whim or complaint some of you people have made. How in the world can this group of people make every one of you happy. How can you possibly think that if you don't get your own way, maybe because you misread something, that you're going to the other farm is going to bother anyone. Go on, go to the other farm...I've been there and it's not nearly as much fun as this one, mainly because you can't work or hire other people. Do you think the Developers are saying, "oh no, LOOK, so and so is leaving...OH NOOOOOO!" Quit threatening and go on, go, don't let the screen door bang you in the a**.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:09 PM
Account Not Linked

up graded to the bought the 2nd farm and it cost me 3 mil not fair what happen to all of my coins... would love to up grade again but sure cannot affor dit at this rate price was not listed as 3mil for a 12x12 farm.. please help me
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
I have a second farm already. Is there a way you can link the farms for those of us who already have the second ones? I would love for them to be linked...
I doubt they'll do that, you went around the "rules" to get a second farm.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammat View Post
up graded to the bought the 2nd farm and it cost me 3 mil not fair what happen to all of my coins... would love to up grade again but sure cannot affor dit at this rate price was not listed as 3mil for a 12x12 farm.. please help me
It clearly states how much you are paying for this upgrade. Anyhow I am only level 37 so I bought farm cash to expand and wanna say Thanks for making this possible..now I can't wait until the xmas decorations come out so I can take my 113 items out of storage and decorate...I'm addicted and this isn't good lol.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogels View Post
I Like the fact that they are expensive,gives coins some real value and purpose now.The interchange with your existing farm will be interesting too!I think they have got it just right!
Totally agree. I guess some of these folks have already forgotten how hard they worked to get those first upgrades. Or how about the folks who reach level 34 and complained that there wasn't anything to work toward now. Or how about the fact that things were locked out for certain levels. Some things cost more than other things and you work if you want the more expensive items. Many people who reached level 34 continued working and banking $$ knowing that they would have to spend those coins when there was new levels and new stuff. I'd rather have a second farm, honestly, rather than have more land that can't be seen on my screen. You can't see your whole farm as it is unless you go to full screen. I'm pleased, and hope that there won't be too many glitches. I'm not buying my second farm yet. Gonna wait a day or two and see if there are a lot of problems.

Thanks devs for adding new incentive to play.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria1098 View Post
I like the idea of another farm but would rather have the ability to enlarge the farm I already have and its not available until level 44?????

Also, with the new leveling system from several days ago I was like 2 levels away from 34 & acquiring a mansion. Now I'm 5 levels away and its like I got demoted. Whats with that????

I'm all for making things better but this is not making it better when you get demoted and cannot upgrade to larger farmland.

Get it together guys.
It's not the "levels" it's the number of points to the level. You still have to have the same amount of points to get the mansion. That hasn't changed.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:44 PM

a 12x12 for 3 mil.....ouch, thats a little steep for that small size!!!! If we can't buy more land for our first farm and enlarge it, I would rather just start a new farm, land is much cheaper to start over.
Closed Thread