Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 04:25 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you very much, this is perfect timing as I JUST hit level 60 whoo hoo.
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Dungarees View Post
Have you considered that expanding the farm even larger probably isn't within the parameters of Adobe Flash? As such that has NOTHING to do with the devs. They can't change that. Also have you tried working on a large farm with loads of stuff on it? Lags a lot doesn't it? How do you think that will be if the farm was even larger? Most people simply don't have enough RAM to process that and would render the game unplayable for many thousands of perfectly happy farmers.
For me the issue if lagging is a thing if the past unless the user has a multitude of layers then I lag really bad. I run with 8 gig of DDR3 ram which in essence is 16 gig of ram and a 2.4 Core 2 Processer. and the Latest version of Adobe Flash. Though I understand the limitations with Adobe. Maybe Adobe and the developers can address that issue and maybe develop some why where everyone can be happy.
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:34 AM

Hello all,
I just got a 2nd farm and tried to use a farmhouse I had in storage, but as soon as i tried to put it on my second farm it disappeared... what should I do now??? its a big item to lose or misplace. HELP!
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,
After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

Thanks

--Raul
So I assume that we are going to get credit for the lost coins & XP's??? I lose both every single time I work on someone else's farm....All that work for nothing! Hard to save up coins & XP's to advance in the game at this time.
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:40 AM

Just appeared on mine Gonna have to wait a while to get it though I'm on level 32 and have 32,000 coins
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:42 AM

thank you!!!!
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:45 AM

Just bought Farm2 24x24 and plowed it. but what about Fuel and my Big Seeder. You have stated that everything is shared between farms. Will I eventually have access to Fuel and my Big Seeder if everything is shared between farms?
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:03 AM

Thanks sooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh :d welldone devs :d
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:06 AM

dont wanna be a wet blanket - but 3mil for a 2nd farm? I'd prefer land expansion to my 1st farm cos it'a bit cramped....i probably wont be purchasing the 2nd farm anytime soon and wait hopefully for land expansions instead

Visit the greek farm-add me
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry4Freedom View Post
For me the issue if lagging is a thing if the past unless the user has a multitude of layers then I lag really bad. I run with 8 gig of DDR3 ram which in essence is 16 gig of ram and a 2.4 Core 2 Processer. and the Latest version of Adobe Flash. Though I understand the limitations with Adobe. Maybe Adobe and the developers can address that issue and maybe develop some why where everyone can be happy.
Just because you have a supper fast computer doesn't mean everyone has a computer that fast. For you to expect the game to be catered to a very small group of people that have a really fast computer is stupid and unfair to the rest of the people playing farm town. There is no way bigger farms would work it would be too much of a drain on people's computer AND the farm town servers.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread