Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
They are suppose to be completely separate from the other quests.
Apparently they are connected,before i completed a cooperative quest tonight i had 3 completed quests,after i completed my cooperative quest i had 4 quests completed,i have not completed any of my other regular quests today,but only the developers know for sure,just thought i'd pass this information along.
Old Sep 27 2014, 09:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Apparently they are connected,before i completed a cooperative quest tonight i had 3 completed quests,after i completed my cooperative quest i had 4 quests completed,i have not completed any of my other regular quests today,but only the developers know for sure,just thought i'd pass this information along.
Hello boduke66,

The developers have been notified of this.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2014, 09:28 PM

I'm very surprised and disappointed to see the Funeral Services are in the new co-op quests. This is a problem for me.
Old Sep 27 2014, 11:47 PM

Tonight when buying on neighbors quests, I could only buy one item. I thought it was now unlimited?
Does it show the cost of how much we spend or earn BEFORE we do it? OR after?
I'm not sure I understand the point of these quests, yet except taking up a lot of time
Old Sep 28 2014, 01:48 AM

I have 3 coop quests open, just visited 12 neighbours with such quests and not one could help me. With odds like that, I could never complete a quest in 4 days. Please devs look at improvements please.
Old Sep 28 2014, 03:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'll be honest, I'm not sure how well I like this new quest type. It's very limited on us helping our neighbors and even tho it's easy enough to visit there quest windows, it's frustrating to open one and not be able to help, or even find what we need of our own.

I would like to see us be able to send an ad, even if it's limited to every so many hours like ingredient requests are. People who are our friends but not our neighbors can't help us if they don't know what we may need.

I also think that we should be able to help our neighbors even if we aren't running a quest ourselves.

We shouldn't be limited by what we need for our own quests to help someone out either, with the buy/sell requests at only 1 or 2 items, it's seems a little silly to limit us on this.

I can't see this working out if some changes aren't made that make it easier for people to help.

We should also be able to help ourselves, especially if we are getting to the expiration period ending and the quest will expire.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 28 2014, 05:48 AM

Since the new release I have been unable to load Paper Roll in the Paper Mill. I'm getting the 'You can only have 540 x Paper Roll loaded in this facility' message. It is showing as having 669 still in production! I've been running it down for days. Two current quests require Paper Roll and I'm completely stuck. This has never happened before.

Help!

Last edited by Satis; Sep 28 2014 at 07:02 AM.
Old Sep 28 2014, 06:38 AM

ok - I give up! I just spent 20 mins composing a message about 3 issues I encountered today only to get caught in a loop of "Thanks for logging in Abbey's Acres" & "please hit your Back button" back & forth. Obviously this is not my day lol
Old Sep 28 2014, 10:11 AM

I am confused. Did I or did I not read somewhere that with the CQ's one could help a Farm Town friend or buy something from a friend from the neighbor tab in the game? After adding some new friends, I visited them by clicking their picture, went to their farms and was unable to see their blue box.

I would suggest if you want us to use/play the CQ's the developers increase our neighbor limits.

I really enjoy the challenge of the new quests...but......
Old Sep 28 2014, 10:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
I'll be honest, I'm not sure how well I like this new quest type. It's very limited on us helping our neighbors and even tho it's easy enough to visit there quest windows, it's frustrating to open one and not be able to help, or even find what we need of our own.

I would like to see us be able to send an ad, even if it's limited to every so many hours like ingredient requests are. People who are our friends but not our neighbors can't help us if they don't know what we may need.

I also think that we should be able to help our neighbors even if we aren't running a quest ourselves.

We shouldn't be limited by what we need for our own quests to help someone out either, with the buy/sell requests at only 1 or 2 items, it's seems a little silly to limit us on this.

I can't see this working out if some changes aren't made that make it easier for people to help.

We should also be able to help ourselves, especially if we are getting to the expiration period ending and the quest will expire.
Hello SeamsToBeSew,

You can go to your friends farms and open up their coop quest managers to see if you can buy items from them for your quests. For changes you think should go into the coop quests you should put them in the suggestion section where the developers would see them, you can't start a new thread but you can post in a thread that is close to what you are suggesting, you could post these suggestions in the quest thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread