Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2012, 09:17 PM

Unhappy Not Loading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Hi everyone.

We're keeping this thread open a bit longer than usual in case there's any more feedback about the flash problems.

Please let us know if the game is running OK, or if you're still experiencing difficulties.

Thanks.
I keep my flash up-to-date and wasn't having problems of any kind until you "updated" my farm. Now it has trouble loading by that I mean it won't load at all for a while...yes, I empty my cache and clear my history...I am using Safari and even restart my computer. Not a fan of fixing what isn't broken!
Love the game but...
Old Aug 28 2012, 09:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No probs

I wasnt having any trouble at all before the update, but since the update, its alot faster.. loving this! great job Devs
Old Aug 28 2012, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

I have no problem loading my farm. But while doing something on my farm, it will freeze, the screen turns green, I get it out of big screen mode, and it will show a previous farm I have done, undone with a large black rectangle in the middle, What it does after that I don't know. Because I keep a tab with facebook, just for this happening. Rather than crash, I go to facebook page and get rid of the one Farmtown was on. Then I bring up a new tab, and bring farmtown back.

I know you tech's will think, Crazy Ole woman, but it works for me.

And I clean out everything

Windows vista
W something 3
32 whatever
Comodo

Taz I can't remember everything!
Old Aug 28 2012, 10:32 PM

Only had two or three flash crashes when I was working facilities BEFORE the update to FT. Reloaded the same farms immediately without problem afterward.

Have not had a single crash since the update and absolutely no issues with loading the game or playing.

Hope everyone else can say the same very soon.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Aug 28 2012, 11:42 PM

I installed Flash 11.4 12 days ago & saw immediate improvement. I had my first crash about 5 mins. ago & have had only one time-out with this latest version. It's a major improvement over 11.3 that made it almost impossible to play. I'm using Firefox on a 64 bit system with 12g ram - server WF4 at the moment.
Old Aug 29 2012, 02:25 AM

I'm using Chrome and still the flash player has not updated to version 11.4. Needless to say I am still having some problems. I'm on WF5 and the flash version is 11,3,31,230. Is there any way I can update it manually to 11.4 please?

Thanks
Anne

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Aug 29 2012, 04:46 AM

i had a crash and i have 11.6.4r634 installed ....?????? and the passed 2 days have been fine , i use google chrome but i have to say the farm i was working on was very heavily layered i mean it took me 45 mins to harvest and plow a farm and i have tools (just so you get the gist)

dont know where i got that version from but actually i have 11.3 installed so gonna go see if i can upgrade then i will come back let you know how i am getting on

Last edited by roz1972; Aug 29 2012 at 04:49 AM. Reason: correcting info
Old Aug 29 2012, 04:52 AM

well when i go to upgrade it says my chrome will automatically upgrade and as far as i can see 11.3 is the most update for chrome but the 11.4 is for I.E , mozilla , firefox , netscape and opera , have i read this correct from the adobe flash player site?
Old Aug 29 2012, 06:04 AM

I must be one of the lucky ones i have never had any problems with the game, may be once or twice its crashed when doing friends farms but hey-ho its gotta happen sometime, reaaly love the game and can't wait for next updates, sooner the better me finks. well done devs you're doin a great job keep it going
Old Aug 29 2012, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Hi everyone.

We're keeping this thread open a bit longer than usual in case there's any more feedback about the flash problems.

Please let us know if the game is running OK, or if you're still experiencing difficulties.

Thanks.
Thanks Molly, running really well for me

Closed Thread