Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 10:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Things not working on new HTML version

farm number... 520045647
Got the farms up and loaded but no way to hire anyone.. nothing working to go to message anyone,, no faces on neighbors, can't check status on how many XP to level up. The avitar isn't showing up anywhere.

Last edited by mistybutterfly; Jan 12 2021 at 10:46 AM.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie12 View Post
So now we cannot load ships or trains ??? So when we are able to then we have to start at the beginning of loading ships at an hour a container. WASTE OF OUR TIME when everyone knew flash was going away a long time ago. A game that used to be fun is becoming something people will not play anymore I also cannot send the ships off that are in my port Not fair to those that are stuck 866780643
Quote:
Originally Posted by miska24 View Post
I am sooooo confused with this new version! I cannot get to anything! I tried to go to the Marketplace by clicking the "map" like i used to and nothing happens!!!! I cannot get anywhere but my own farms! My facilities are not showing up!! What is going on? I have crops that are going to be ready to harvest tomorrow and i cannot get to the Marketplace to hire anyone to do it!!!! HELP!!! what am i doing wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I was hoping my Flash would last through today but it disappeared a few minutes ago on Firefox and can't get it back. Although I was expecting this I'm wondering what is going to happen with my Quests that were active, etc. Will they be waiting for me as is when they are ready on HTML or will they start over? Thanks to all who are working digilantly to bring all this to us
Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Question. None of my animals loaded. Is this normal or am I having an issue?
Hi all,
I have moved your posts to the migrations thread. Please read the first post to see what is currently available. The first post of this thread will be updated as things are added back into the game.

Please if you have any questions read that post first and then ask your questions here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:31 AM

Unhappy No Tools Available 01-12-2021

No Tools Available 01-12-2021
Facebook USER ID number is: 1542182118
Found some of the tools but I'm not going to do double work, I'll wait until the game is back at 100%
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FarmTown 01-12-2021.jpg (100.3 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Rainbow0559; Jan 12 2021 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Found some tools
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:33 AM

So far mine is showing zero tools on my farm One improvement is that at least I can see them now previously it was so small I couldn’t see the box even wearing glasses lol
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:34 AM

Default I can't get to market to hire farmers

Besides all the glitches - NOW I can't hire farmers to harvest crops. NOW I have to attempt to harvest, plant and sow my own crops. That means I lose money and coins.
You've had two years for transferring abilities and come up with this after Adobe Flash closes down?? Give Me A Break!!
FIX THIS!!
Muffie/ Linda Allan
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfy1963 View Post
You said you would be turning of fuel because we don't have the factories, My fuel is still going down. my number 118662099436797
Hi Newfy,
I moved your post to the migration thread. The fuel is turned off. It will show you using fuel as you work, but when you put the tool down it will be added back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow0559 View Post
No Tools Available 01-12-2021
Facebook USER ID number is: 1542182118
Hi Rainbow,
I moved your post to the migration thread.Your tools are in the tool box. There aren't any shortcuts yet.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:41 AM

Default Quests

Have the quests been suspended? Mine aren't showing up. Thanks. Sal
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

I have moved your post to the migration thread. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxcat View Post
So far mine is showing zero tools on my farm One improvement is that at least I can see them now previously it was so small I couldn’t see the box even wearing glasses lol
Your tools are in the toolbox as there are no shortcuts yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
Besides all the glitches - NOW I can't hire farmers to harvest crops. NOW I have to attempt to harvest, plant and sow my own crops. That means I lose money and coins.
You've had two years for transferring abilities and come up with this after Adobe Flash closes down?? Give Me A Break!!
FIX THIS!!
Muffie/ Linda Allan
We are all in the same situation. Please be patient as the developers work to add in the missing functions.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydg View Post
Have the quests been suspended? Mine aren't showing up. Thanks. Sal
Hi dizzydg,
Quest have not been added yet.
Closed Thread