Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2015, 08:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The last couple of days everything was back to normal all I had was the box when I harvested but it went away as fast as it appeared.I am on wf37 and I use Opera and windows vista. I just left my farm partially harvested, I gave up!When I try to move the farm it is all over the place. I was on chrome but a couple of weeks ago I lost it all together would not load. Not in a test group but wanted to let you know!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2015, 08:19 AM

Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them.

This is still a major problem for me. I cannot move items to storage using the bulk tool I purchased. This makes it impossible for me to change my farms around the way I like. In his post, Raul implied that this was being addressed and would be fixed soon. I am going to have 200 Clydesdale horses looking for a barn very soon.
Old Nov 06 2015, 08:31 AM

W5, browser is chrome

Only issue so far this morning is using the combine on a wasted field.

Lots of pauses, and the crops temporarily disappear as I replant, then reappear about 10-15 seconds later.
Old Nov 06 2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgs View Post
Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them.

This is still a major problem for me. I cannot move items to storage using the bulk tool I purchased. This makes it impossible for me to change my farms around the way I like. In his post, Raul implied that this was being addressed and would be fixed soon. I am going to have 200 Clydesdale horses looking for a barn very soon.

i have this same issue but all i had to do is reload that farm and i was able to use the bulk tool normally
Old Nov 06 2015, 11:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

On the testers group...

Server WF4, browser Yosemite

I am pleased to report that "it seems like old times" my farms are working just like before.. still when you harvest crops you can see little squares with nothing on them but as soon as you hover over them they disappear and you can see what you planted, I always use the combine.. trees and flowers harvesting and chopping fine too.. and happy to report too that it is faster moving from farm to farm... I am a happy farmer...
Old Nov 06 2015, 01:04 PM

Would be nice for developers to add a comment as an update to the beginning of this thread.... Last update was end of October... Know more work has been done, a test group selected. etc... but no formal update...
Old Nov 06 2015, 01:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the gift thing is working good again, no pause or hang up

did the crops with out any problems

did trees with out any problem

fishing was good

no flowers were ready

noticed you updated again, working lots better than what it was from last night\servor 37/chrome
Old Nov 06 2015, 01:32 PM

On the testers group using Chrome and Win 10

Saw there was another update to the new version - fixed the plowing invisibility problem thank you so much
Still getting the green patches when working as reported before but they arent really a problem they go pretty quick when you mouse over them
Everything else seems to be working OK and it is much faster than the old old version
Thank you for your hard work

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 06 2015, 06:44 PM

When do you expect to release this month's update????
Old Nov 06 2015, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
When do you expect to release this month's update????
Hi dofford,
They will not release it until the Flash problems are fixed. It is close so keep watching. That said, the developers don't tell us when, they just do it when they are ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread