Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Feb 09 2018, 03:17 PM

I would like to see farm town posters get an oops if they post befor 12 hours rather than me seeing the oops after they post their facilities on the wall several times a day , thank you
Old Feb 09 2018, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Dear Slashkey, Can you add a group tool where you can click and select items wanted to move instead of it just on one item which selects only that item.
Also add extra storage for when you rearrange items on your farm this will help a lot.
Thank you
Old Feb 10 2018, 09:08 PM

Just bringing this back to the top because I really, really, really want this to happen.

Please will you consider making a page similar to the belts/dans page that shows every product alphabetically in the facility manager. One that would allow us to start/stop production, check quantity stored, see what facility produces it and which one it gets loaded into, how many batches required for next belt/dan, etc.
This way we don't have to open every facility. It would surely help with lag and be super efficient.
Right now I don't know which facility produces the antique center piece and, unless there is an avenue to quickly find it that I am unaware of, how is one supposed to find out in an efficient manner?
Maybe you would consider a search by product name option. But my biggest thing is being able to see quickly which products I have shut down production of and be able to turn them back on........or off at will.
Maybe even have the list searchable by most products to least and the other way around. Those I have a ton of, I can turn off until I've used a lot of it in production and service facilities.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Feb 10 2018, 09:20 PM

Please give us the option to segment (funnel) the trees tab into bushes, both decorative and productive, decorative trees, trees that get chopped, and trees that get harvested.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Feb 12 2018, 11:19 AM

Have 10 Fish farming plants that produce millions and thousands products under each category except Pearl Oyster only has 4; Oyster 110 and Craw Fish O. It would be nice if this facility produced more equally. Ty
Old Feb 13 2018, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Way back in the beginning you used to be able to click on the grid outside of a farm and go to a neighbor's farm. Can we put those grids back in service to access our own farms from one farm to the next?

Also, one time, likely because of lag, I saw a thumbnail view of all my farms when the navigator opened up. I really loved that, and would dearly love to see that every time I open that up. I'd take a screenshot of that if I could. I go to great lengths to make all my farms look like they're connected to one another. It would mean so much to me if I could actually see that. Taking a screenshot of each farm doesn't allow me to put them together in any way.
Old Feb 15 2018, 09:16 AM

as above could you do crops that show more colour ...like in lavender n the wild rice...so realistic...in plants like spider plants n yuccas....and in animals ducks as in duck eggs for recipes...thanks

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Feb 15 2018 at 09:23 AM. Reason: removed quote, not needed
Old Feb 19 2018, 10:37 AM
Account Not Linked

please up the amount of fuel in the cans from 300...it's been at that ever since the game started ...with soi many new players not wanting to get their fuel from the free gifts sites it is hurting some of us farmers to keep fuel to do our jobs for others ...
Old Feb 20 2018, 02:26 AM

I'd love to be able to do the same thing on our farm that you can do in the facility manager. Under the wrench be able to hide or show service and regular facilities so you can choose to only see which of them or both you want to see. Animal sheds too.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Feb 22 2018, 11:34 AM

---Quote (Originally by Karin Venables)--- Hi Taz, I just realised that I did the Math wrong. I am under producing by about half of what I need. I just cut the number of Cajun restaurants down to 2. It is outrageous that I need 35 fish farms to cover that though. You are still way out of line on how low the craw fish production is. It is the same with honey. I had more than enough of both these products before you fixed the production. Something is very wrong. The full load of fish farms should also be able to support more than a couple of Artisan Jewellery facilities. I had more than enough Oyster Pearls before you fixed the production and supposedly increased the amounts we were putting out. Now a huge reserve of all those products is gone and I am continually short on them. Not good.
I think something is very wrong in the process somewhere. Hopefully you can fix it. Even with bringing in honey in the ships and trains I can't keep up. I will eventually put a full load of bee farms onto my farms, so that I have 35 of those, but that will likely not help me out much either.