Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2019, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lara,
They are working on a solution to this. In the mean time, create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just the number with the sale offers you want to make. Then you will only see those sale offers.

You haven't seen this before because this is very new and they are still working out the kinks.
Thanks for the advice

Lara's Farm
Old Jun 04 2019, 10:59 AM

Default Import Export

I love the new warehouse option but awhile back they started the import export and then just left it, I really wish they would update/upgrade some things in the game before throwing new stuff at us, we need sort option, we need to have only those who have items show in the list or sort to the top, we need to making importing much cheaper and exporting a better profit so people will participate more, most my neighbors have stopped doing it. I only do it maybe once a week due to time it takes, maybe add tools to collect all, thank you, I do appreciate the new stuff, so do not think I do not, just frustrated at Also hope they fix the last sprinkler it works when it wants things left unfinished.
Old Jun 04 2019, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditz View Post
I love the new warehouse option but awhile back they started the import export and then just left it, I really wish they would update/upgrade some things in the game before throwing new stuff at us, we need sort option, we need to have only those who have items show in the list or sort to the top, we need to making importing much cheaper and exporting a better profit so people will participate more, most my neighbors have stopped doing it. I only do it maybe once a week due to time it takes, maybe add tools to collect all, thank you, I do appreciate the new stuff, so do not think I do not, just frustrated at Also hope they fix the last sprinkler it works when it wants things left unfinished.
Hi Laditz,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Also if you have a problem with a sprinkler please post it in the Help & Support section of the forums. There is a thread about the sprinklers you can post that in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 04 2019 at 11:23 AM.
Old Jun 05 2019, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted this update and addition to the Trading Warehouse:

Post Release Updates - June 5th, 5:30PM

- 6 new Fathers Day items, 5 at the top of the Fathers Day category at the store and 1 at the bottom.

- Added the capability in the Trading Warehouse to create another set of offers that can be fulfilled by farmers in the Trading Marketplace, this way you don't have to randomly sell products to any farmer, you can just announce that you have Super Facility products to sell and interested farmers can access the sell offers in your Trading Warehouse using an option in your avatar menu.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2019, 09:15 PM
Account Not Linked

While at the trading market I clicked on a player's Avatar and then clicked on their Trading Warehouse and they had nothing in their Warehouse and I got an X025 error and the game reloaded. This happened 3 times. Just thought you should know.
Old Jun 05 2019, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
While at the trading market I clicked on a player's Avatar and then clicked on their Trading Warehouse and they had nothing in their Warehouse and I got an X025 error and the game reloaded. This happened 3 times. Just thought you should know.
Hi L.A. Bob,
I have been in and out of the Trading Market since the release, going to many Trading Warehouses both not set up and some filled. I have not encountered any X025 errors.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again to see if you get the error again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 06 2019, 04:30 AM

Default Trading Warehouse

I just wondered if us farmers get any benefit from giving free gifts of products in the Trading Warehouse like we do with the Super Facility. I have read the instructions for the Trading Ware house but nothing about benefits to the farmer filling their trading warehouse. I know we get the same amount of products back as we are giving away but do we get additional products for doing this or not. Thank you

Last edited by Vivienne57; Jun 06 2019 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old Jun 06 2019, 06:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I just wondered if us farmers get any benefit from giving free gifts of products in the Trading Warehouse like we do with the Super Facility. I have read the instructions for the Trading Ware house but nothing about benefits to the farmer filling their trading warehouse. I know we get the same amount of products back as we are giving away but do we get additional products for doing this or not. Thank you
Hi Vivienne57,

There's no difference in rewards no matter which way you choose to sell or give your super facility products away. You just are selling or giving them via another method by using the Trading Warehouse which gives the buyer a choice of what to buy and can be done offline with neighbours. With strangers at the Trade marketplace they can just browse your Trading warehouse to see all that you have available and pick which one they want to buy that they may need over another one, giving them more options. Whichever method you use, even if you give them away you still get that same number of products back as a reward.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 06 2019, 06:57 AM

When someone at the market buys from your super facility by clicking on the option in you avatar menu, is there anyway you can tell other than going back to your farm and looking at the products that have been sold?
Old Jun 06 2019, 07:24 AM

When trading at the market or giving to neighbours can we get notified please to let the owner know that someone has bought from us please.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Closed Thread