Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2016, 07:21 PM

Smile

Love the new tools & regular upgrades.But Question in near future could fruit Trees that are in gifts also be for sale in the store please.
Old Oct 02 2016, 07:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

really disappointed in the low amount of Crawfish containers produced in the Fish Farm Plants... taking forever to get any stock for the Cajan Restaurant, thank goodness we can post for ingredients or we would never get enough.. hope they increase the amount produced.. waiting 6 hours for 12 units is not funny... and I have 9 Fish Farm Plants... looks like I need to buy some more...

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Oct 02 2016 at 07:46 PM.
Old Oct 02 2016, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne L View Post
Love the new tools & regular upgrades.But Question in near future could fruit Trees that are in gifts also be for sale in the store please.
Hi Wayne,
If you want the developers to see your suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where they look at them. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2016, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
really disappointed in the low amount of Crawfish containers produced in the Fish Farm Plants... taking forever to get any stock for the Cajan Restaurant, thank goodness we can post for ingredients or we would never get enough.. hope they increase the amount produced.. waiting 6 hours for 12 units is not funny... and I have 9 Fish Farm Plants... looks like I need to buy some more...
Agreed. They also need to add bonuses for them just like the other items had when they first went live!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 03 2016, 08:59 AM

To the Dev's
I have usually been one of the first to complain or bring the attention to problems that stem from a new release. I also generally back that up with why can't these problems be tested pre-release. Not this time!! I would like to commend Raul and his team for the new release, the new tools, the great restaurant, and other new items that were released with NO problems or issues. This is a great showing of your dedication to the task and the quality to back it up. I haven't seen many releases in the past that there weren't 3 or 4 new notes about getting something fixed. It is great and makes me smile. I hope the adjustments to ingredients that you will release soon will also make us all smile. Thanks so much for this game and your work to make it the best on FB.

Steve
Old Oct 03 2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
New products from other facilities: Crawfish in the Fish Farming Plant.
--Raul
Any hints as to when we can begin earning Belts for these?

Billy
Old Oct 03 2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly-Billy View Post
Any hints as to when we can begin earning Belts for these?

Billy
As I seen in another reply for such question that should come in few days when they will increase production for several products of high demand
Old Oct 03 2016, 06:19 PM

Thanks for farm 31, I knew it was going to be here at this time, don't bother to ask.

All is fine also
Old Oct 04 2016, 07:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile Nice!!

Thank you Thank you Great stuff!!
Old Oct 05 2016, 11:22 AM

thanks for the update, all great stuff!! any idea when the increase in needed items is coming out??
Closed Thread