Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2017, 08:41 AM

So excited about enabling ships or not! Awesome feature to use if won't be getting onto the game for a few days!
Old Feb 04 2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjeni View Post
you forgot to mention the prickly pear
Prickly Pear Catcus has been out for a few weeks already. It's in the Flowers section.
Old Feb 04 2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjeni View Post
you forgot to mention the prickly pear
It is not new. Was released previously but was not used in anything. Now it is used in Mexican Restaurant...
Old Feb 04 2017, 08:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul & Co., big improvement with the ships... as always you guys rock!!
Old Feb 04 2017, 09:27 AM

well all right then! I guess I'll keep playing my ships!
Old Feb 04 2017, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

For those of you posting about the Enable ships not working, if you are already on the itinerary for some of your neihbors those ships will still come to your port. Once you disable ships you will not be added to any more itineraries, but will still get the ships that were sent out before you changed your status.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
For those of you posting about the Enable ships not working, if you are already on the itinerary for some of your neihbors those ships will still come to your port. Once you disable ships you will not be added to any more itineraries, but will still get the ships that were sent out before you changed your status.

Taz. i experimented with a friend today. started a ship today after the release we tried it where she closed her port and i sent a ship to her. she still had to send it on. Why would this be happeneing
Old Feb 04 2017, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdont View Post
Taz. i experimented with a friend today. started a ship today after the release we tried it where she closed her port and i sent a ship to her. she still had to send it on. Why would this be happeneing
Hi Mrs Don't,
Only if she closed her port before you started the preparation of that ship would she not be on the list. We get our port list as soon as you click the Prepare Ship button now. So if she didn't close her port before you click that then she will still be on your list.
The only thing you can do at that point is if you know they are not going to do ships or not going to be available is to replace her in your itinerary.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2017, 10:19 AM

Wow thanks for the updates on the cargo ships! It is amazing how you can keep coming up with new facilities!! Thanks for a great update as usual.
Old Feb 04 2017, 10:34 AM

Changes to the ships should be appreciated both by those ultra-keen ones who don't like their ships hanging about and those who don't want to bother with ships! Thanks!
Closed Thread