Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 29 2021, 06:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjovi6 View Post
If i remove all the trees and facilities and the plow the farm will I be able to add facilities and trees like all my other farms
Hi anjovi6,

Are you asking if you could put the facilities and trees on top of plowed fields? If so, then no you are not supposed to do that. That's a layering method which we are not permitted to help with or allow anyone to post them as layering can cause problems. We are aware that not all previous methods are working. I'm sorry but we do not know if any that are or are not working will be working in the future.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 02 2021, 08:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok I may be having a brain freeze, when I am trying to harvest a few Orange Trees for my normal quest, once I pick up the single tool, I am unable to harvest, a big eye appears.. never has in the past, if I click on the eye, all the trees vanish.. ugh.. HELP!!
Old Jun 02 2021, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
ok I may be having a brain freeze, when I am trying to harvest a few Orange Trees for my normal quest, once I pick up the single tool, I am unable to harvest, a big eye appears.. never has in the past, if I click on the eye, all the trees vanish.. ugh.. HELP!!
Hi Aussie Rae

This issue was already sent to the developers.

While we wait for them to fix it, please go to your prefernences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Show Crops, Show Trees and Show Flowers.

That way you will be able to use the scythe for harvesting them. To be clear, if you want to use the scythe to harvest trees and flowers you have to put a check mark to Show Crops too.
Old Jun 02 2021, 08:36 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Aussie Rae

This issue was already sent to the developers.

While we wait for them to fix it, please go to your prefernences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Show Crops, Show Trees and Show Flowers.

That way you will be able to use the scythe for harvesting them. To be clear, if you want to use the scythe to harvest trees and flowers you have to put a check mark to Show Crops too.
many thanks marymarcel, I will do that and as this is the first time it has happened to me it really threw me for a loop, LOL thanks again..
Old Jun 03 2021, 10:32 AM

Could someone PLEASE go look at my farm #6 (Dutchtown) and tell me what those unworkable spots are and how in the world I can get rid of them. I've tried posting a screen shot and it won't post here. This has been going on for couple months ... random farms and sometimes 4-5 of my farms.
Old Jun 03 2021, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Could someone PLEASE go look at my farm #6 (Dutchtown) and tell me what those unworkable spots are and how in the world I can get rid of them. I've tried posting a screen shot and it won't post here. This has been going on for couple months ... random farms and sometimes 4-5 of my farms.
Hi Dorissau,
I have looked at your farm 6, but I am not sure what or where you are talking about for unworkable spots.
Instructions on how to post a picture here are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if they disappear.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2021, 11:41 AM

Thanks, Taz... I have a screenshot, but it won't post. If you hide everything on that farm, you will see the unworked squares I'm talking about. Did the memcache.
Old Jun 03 2021, 12:02 PM

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 03 2021 at 12:14 PM. Reason: reducing picture
Old Jun 03 2021, 12:04 PM

OK Taz... I think that worked! I am pretty klutzy with instructions, but thanks for helping me. Went to two other farms and those things are like the plague... they are everywhere now. UGH
Old Jun 03 2021, 12:23 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Unwanted plots

When I see them occasionally as I work by refreshing the farm they disappear.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding