Old Feb 26 2015, 08:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkitty3 View Post
I don't know why there has to be a limit on levels. Keeps giving me co-op quests to make stuff in facilities I don't have yet. If I had the farm cash owing by adding levels, I would have enough for more facilities.
It would be nice if the quests were based on the facilities that each player has, not just for the cmptr to choose any out of all of them. I feel your pain.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2015, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkitty3 View Post
I don't know why there has to be a limit on levels. Keeps giving me co-op quests to make stuff in facilities I don't have yet. If I had the farm cash owing by adding levels, I would have enough for more facilities.
I don't think they were counting on us being hundreds of thousands of points or even millions in some cases ahead of the top level. But with all the unauthorized web pages that send us extra gifts, layering, and people buying 4 or 5 of each coin factory or more many of us could theoretically stop playing for 2 years (or more) and then return to find we are still on the top level!

I think the idea behind there being a top level that is so well within reach for some of us is that the technology, software, and the developers need to be paid for and without it a lot fewer people would be spending real money on the game. And on top of that more casual players would give up any hope of reaching it.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 28 2015, 12:37 PM

Default Open Pit Mines

I love this game,and have played for years now. But I have to say it's getting rather ridiculous to have to have 19 open pit mines and still don't have enough kaolin clay....I mean come on now, 19 and it's not enough????? This needs to be corrected! On the same note, I've had to plant literally 100's of coconut palm trees and can't seem to have enough coconuts!! You need to get the percentages corrected. I have to live with the fact I can't get enough potpourri and oyster pearls due to the fact that they are cash facilities and I, along with many other farmers, just don't have funds to put into the game. You just brought a condiment factory into the game and knowin it's goin to end up usin lots of this in the many many facilities that we have, you have chosen to make it a cash item. Please consider there are more that can't afford to use their personal cash than ones that can. Thanks.
Old Feb 28 2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancybl View Post
I love this game,and have played for years now. But I have to say it's getting rather ridiculous to have to have 19 open pit mines and still don't have enough kaolin clay....I mean come on now, 19 and it's not enough????? This needs to be corrected! On the same note, I've had to plant literally 100's of coconut palm trees and can't seem to have enough coconuts!! You need to get the percentages corrected. I have to live with the fact I can't get enough potpourri and oyster pearls due to the fact that they are cash facilities and I, along with many other farmers, just don't have funds to put into the game. You just brought a condiment factory into the game and knowin it's goin to end up usin lots of this in the many many facilities that we have, you have chosen to make it a cash item. Please consider there are more that can't afford to use their personal cash than ones that can. Thanks.
Hi nancybl

It would be better if you post your suggestions in our Suggestion Section to let the developers read them.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestions.
Old Mar 03 2015, 11:23 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Storing Gifts

Why don't gifts that I accept automatically store themselves? Why, once I accept them do I have to go and store them. I can understand cows or zebras or trees not storing, but why not auto store gas, strawberries, milk, etc?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 03 2015, 11:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
Why don't gifts that I accept automatically store themselves? Why, once I accept them do I have to go and store them. I can understand cows or zebras or trees not storing, but why not auto store gas, strawberries, milk, etc?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
Hi,

I moved your post to general feedback as you're not having a problem with gifts.

That's just the way the developers decided the gift box should work. It's a good way to check how many of what you are getting if you had a problem with storage. Also you can request more of those items from the gift box.

If you'd like to make that a suggestion for the game, please post in the suggestions area of the forum.

Thanks.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 04 2015, 10:03 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Reflections on the Broken FT Wall Request

I first want to thank the mods for all they do every day to fix the glitches that happen every once in a while. I am a addicted farmer and have played since September 2000, but I will say the link that is broken with Facebook for FT Town requests link has really changed the game. I have always believed in giving back to my friends and neighbors when they work my farms but I find it so frustrating to find their posts now. I find myself not posting as often or working others facilities and I feel so guilty. This is not your fault but a fact...... it takes so much time to find my friends and neighbors who still post and have had some who have totally quit the game. It is my hope that there will be a fix for this soon
Old Mar 04 2015, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I first want to thank the mods for all they do every day to fix the glitches that happen every once in a while. I am a addicted farmer and have played since September 2000, but I will say the link that is broken with Facebook for FT Town requests link has really changed the game. I have always believed in giving back to my friends and neighbors when they work my farms but I find it so frustrating to find their posts now. I find myself not posting as often or working others facilities and I feel so guilty. This is not your fault but a fact...... it takes so much time to find my friends and neighbors who still post and have had some who have totally quit the game. It is my hope that there will be a fix for this soon
Hi Trina,
Let me correct a misconception for you. The moderators of the forum are just players like you. We can not fix any glitches as that requires the developers. Yes I agree the Show Wall Posts being broken is causing a lot of problems and the developers are working to find a way around the problem.
I would suggest and you can pass it on to your friends that if you create a Facebook list of all your neighbors and friends that play Farm Town then you can go to that list and fins all their posts. You may have to go through other posts they have made but it will isolate their posts from the rest of your friends.
Personally I use the Games Feed and have blocked all games except Farm Town as that is the only one I play. It is not in chronological order and only shows a post once so you do need to right click and open in new tab to do work and then close that tab to go back to the Game Feed you left open and go on to the next one.
Neither of these are perfect but better than nothing until the developers can find a way to make the Wall Posts work again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2015, 12:12 AM

Level:
XP:

Thank you...sorry if I used the wrong term mods and developers...I guess it is hard to understand who is who since I see comments in the forum from developers and mods . I tried creating a list and found it useless but that may just be me...as for the games feed I have had no luck... so glad it works for you I guess. This was not meant to be a complaint...but just a reflection of what I have been seeing... If I ever have an issue or a question the forum is my first place I look! I totally support the forum and
have found you to help me every time. I lost some money once and I was credited it!..So with that I say thank you for all you do. My post was meant to let the mods and admins know what I am seeing..
Old Mar 05 2015, 12:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Thank you...sorry if I used the wrong term mods and developers...I guess it is hard to understand who is who since I see comments in the forum from developers and mods . I tried creating a list and found it useless but that may just be me...as for the games feed I have had no luck... so glad it works for you I guess. This was not meant to be a complaint...but just a reflection of what I have been seeing... If I ever have an issue or a question the forum is my first place I look! I totally support the forum and
have found you to help me every time. I lost some money once and I was credited it!..So with that I say thank you for all you do. My post was meant to let the mods and admins know what I am seeing..
The only developer who posts on the forum is Raul.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity