Old Jul 03 2015, 02:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer YoMomma View Post
A fix for those with layers would be good, considering the amount of time i farm or fish on other peoples farms who have layers
Its simply not good enough to advise people against working on farms with layers. If the farm town interface cannot cope with layers without the screen giving a black box message or an error message ESPECIALLY when I fish in the amount of 25 million, it isn't fair to simply be fobbed off with well don't work layered farms then. If the game can't cope with layered farms then a way should be found to stop anyone having layered farms.
Or is that something else that ft falls short on.
That's in excess of around 140 million I have lost in the last 8 months.
Most annoyed but hey ho tough hmm.
We can now hide crops, so if you are only fishing, having everything else hidden should allow you to work easier, also go offline, and set your quality to Low by right clicking on the farm... if you have crops, trees, flowers, buildings uncovered, you are making your computer work harder... hope this helps a bit..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 03 2015, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mountaineer,
Currently they can't use your coin tools.
Even if we have it state that employees can use our tools and fuel and they're not able to because of their own level or that of the employers level?
I had one person leave because they were using up their fuel when I had plenty for them to use.
Hopefully, this will change with the next few upgrades that regardless of the level of the employee they will be able to use the employer's tools. It will help them out more.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jul 03 2015, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
Even if we have it state that employees can use our tools and fuel and they're not able to because of their own level or that of the employers level?
I had one person leave because they were using up their fuel when I had plenty for them to use.
Hopefully, this will change with the next few upgrades that regardless of the level of the employee they will be able to use the employer's tools. It will help them out more.

Beth
Hi Beth,
The coin tools are supposed to work, but quit working a bit back. They haven't fixed that yet.
Any level player is supposed to be able to use the employers tools, but right now it is only farm cash tools. For the fuel it has always been that if the employee has fuel they use their own until theirs is gone and then they use the employers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 03 2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Hi Beth,
The coin tools are supposed to work, but quit working a bit back. They haven't fixed that yet.
Any level player is supposed to be able to use the employers tools, but right now it is only farm cash tools. For the fuel it has always been that if the employee has fuel they use their own until theirs is gone and then they use the employers.
Thanks Taz, I actually had a hiree quit working for me because he was using up his fuel instead of using mine and I told him that it might need your fuel first and when that's up you use mine. He said that's stupid, I'm gone and left to return to the marketplace. I went back there and I got someone who wouldn't abandon their job. The guy was there complaining about the fuel thing and I told him talk to the people on the forum for insight on it. He said screw the forums they don't care about the game itself. I told him that's your opinion of the forums then and that's your loss as I gain a lot of insight on the game via the people on the forum.

Beth

Old Jul 03 2015, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz, I actually had a hiree quit working for me because he was using up his fuel instead of using mine and I told him that it might need your fuel first and when that's up you use mine. He said that's stupid, I'm gone and left to return to the marketplace. I went back there and I got someone who wouldn't abandon their job. The guy was there complaining about the fuel thing and I told him talk to the people on the forum for insight on it. He said screw the forums they don't care about the game itself. I told him that's your opinion of the forums then and that's your loss as I gain a lot of insight on the game via the people on the forum.

Beth
Hi Beth,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. That fuel rule has been in place that way since they allowed the use of employer's fuel. Before that if the worker ran out of fuel then they could only use the single tools. I have a feeling that he won't get hired or won't ever complete a job.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Hi Beth,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. That fuel rule has been in place that way since they allowed the use of employer's fuel. Before that if the worker ran out of fuel then they could only use the single tools. I have a feeling that he won't get hired or won't ever complete a job.
Thanks Taz. I agree, he won't be able to complete a job because of that or if he does it would take him hours to do.

Beth

Old Jul 07 2015, 12:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Thanks Taz. I agree, he won't be able to complete a job because of that or if he does it would take him hours to do.

Beth
The solution to that is use up your fuel at your own farm before going to the marketplace to look for a job. There - problem solved!! http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Old Jul 08 2015, 08:10 AM

Default Super Neighbors

With the addition of the Super Neighbor, I believe the intent of the Developers was to help farmers who for whatever reason, had to take a leave from the game. I was not intended for someone else to constantly do your farming.
Old Jul 25 2015, 05:47 AM

Default Super Neighbor

Thanks for the improvements today in harvesting with a Super Neighbor.

In the past I needed to hit the Escape key to make the farm small as the harvesting was stuck and did nothing until I hit the Escape key.

Then the system seemed to add up stuff and get un-stugk. Then I made the farm big again and continued on with the Harvesting with the Super Neighbor.

I needed to do that with almost every farm I have.

Today I didn't need to do that at all, at least with the crops, I'll go on and see if the Trees are also ok, I haven't done the trees yet.

Thanks
Old Jul 25 2015, 06:06 AM

The trees are still very difficule to harvest with a super Neighbor