Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 02 2023, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Why, why, why are you limiting the amount of clams we are able to harvest? This is so frustrating.
Hi Mehansen,
The number of clams or any of the other items you get from the fish farming plant have always been a set amount. If you have a suggestion to increase those amounts please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2023, 01:02 PM

Default Cashing out in facility manager

Why when I cash out in the facility manager doesn't the full amount of cash showing I have collected not fully transfer to my coin total? This is happening every time I cash out. Tia
Old Oct 08 2023, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtle14 View Post
Why when I cash out in the facility manager doesn't the full amount of cash showing I have collected not fully transfer to my coin total? This is happening every time I cash out. Tia
H Myrtle

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

I just cashed out and the correct amount of coins were added to my total.

Please take note of your amount of coins before cashing out and also try to take note of the amount of coins while cashing out, you have to be fast as the amount only shows up for a few seconds.
Then check if they were correctly added.
Old Oct 16 2023, 09:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Fish Market

Can you please tell me the purpose in the Fish Market. I have tons of fish in that Market but what do I do with them?
Old Oct 16 2023, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelliBut10 View Post
Can you please tell me the purpose in the Fish Market. I have tons of fish in that Market but what do I do with them?
Hi BelliBut,
It is a service facility. You stock it with fish that are not used anywhere else and it is worked by your neighbors just like the rest of the service facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2023, 11:34 PM

Default Sightseeing Helicopter tours

I would love to see this as a facility. A helicopter pad and a facility where people can buy rides to view special sights either on coast/island or inland. I have 3 farms that I would really like to add this to. not as a decoration but as a working facility. Take a look at my farm #28 to get an idea of what I am talking about. I have the perfect spot for it.
Old Oct 19 2023, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
I would love to see this as a facility. A helicopter pad and a facility where people can buy rides to view special sights either on coast/island or inland. I have 3 farms that I would really like to add this to. not as a decoration but as a working facility. Take a look at my farm #28 to get an idea of what I am talking about. I have the perfect spot for it.
Hi Craftyoldlady,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Oct 20 2023, 09:02 PM

Level:
XP:

Hi - This is probably not the right place but since it happened when I was filling facs to post, I thought I'd put it here. I don't think this did anything to the posting of my facs but thought you might want to know, I got this message at the bottom (there were 2; only difference was the other had the letters "eH" at the end). 2023-10-21 02:02:37.476 WARNWARNING: Farm_Controller.Remove_Recipe_Items - not enough items on storage to cook recipe, failed ingredient: 4A
As I said I don't think it did anything to my post but who knows. Thanks!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2023, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Hi - This is probably not the right place but since it happened when I was filling facs to post, I thought I'd put it here. I don't think this did anything to the posting of my facs but thought you might want to know, I got this message at the bottom (there were 2; only difference was the other had the letters "eH" at the end). 2023-10-21 02:02:37.476 WARNWARNING: Farm_Controller.Remove_Recipe_Items - not enough items on storage to cook recipe, failed ingredient: 4A
As I said I don't think it did anything to my post but who knows. Thanks!!
Hi lynnetimpeiro

As far as I remember, we only saw that error a couple of times.

We think that could happen if you didnt have enough of an ingredient to fill facilities.

If that didnt prevent you to continue playing, then it was only a one time error for you.
Old Oct 21 2023, 08:18 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks Mary -- I don't think it affected any of my facs or the posting as they were empty in about 1/2 hour. I just thought the devs and mods should know about it. Thanks again!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending