Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default New Decor

I would like to see....

Prayer flags/banners

Pinata's

horses without riders that don't look goofy.

Yellow, orange, blue and purple petal paths

smoke for chimneys, trains etc

steam/fog (not the mist)

Last edited by krisafur; Oct 16 2018 at 09:41 AM. Reason: adding new item
Old Oct 25 2018, 11:29 PM

The now obsolete Pioneer Village or Frontierville had Bees and hives and also Butterflies. A farm needs both of these along with ladybugs Why do we not have these items. Orchardist in real life rely on Bees and Butterflies. Butterfly benches do not cut it. Can we please have some of those insects etc.
Old Oct 26 2018, 02:19 PM

We have the grid square ground cover and that helps. Now how great would it be to have grids of different sizes? I myself would plant trees in a box size and as I received a gift tree it would be easy to see if it was time to start a new box or add it to the existing one. or flowers. It would just make planning our farms so much easier to space things out without having to count the tiny boxes or just guess. For the designers, I bet this could help a lot, especially if once you bought the grid you could pull it back up anytime you wanted. Just like switching to a tool. So maybe the grid squares would be the same size as our farm tools the area of one plowed field, then 4 then 9 then 16 and so forth. Oh one last thought, multiple size grids each size a different color. with the ability to stack the grids. Or we could just call up a #3 grid and a #6 grid. LOL, and I would like fries with that too. Seriously it seems we are never satisfied and from playing other games that give No feedback and make it nearly impossible to play without constantly spending money you guys are the best. Keep up the great work.
Old Oct 26 2018, 11:05 PM
Account Not Linked

I was just thinking the other day, how I try to change the seasons at least on my main farm to somewhat match how the changes are here at home. I made the connection to my trees - they are all fruiting trees of one sort or another, and I can only assume that at least most of them bloom in some way. I think it would be cool to have the trees do that at roughly half way through their cycle. I think it would be pretty. Is that possible. You do have a change in image for flowers.
Old Oct 27 2018, 06:44 PM

I'd like to have a chimney for the unfinished houses.

We have clouds snow and rain and lightning could we add the sun and the moon?
Old Nov 10 2018, 11:09 PM

I am so sad about your fall decorations. Why no cool stuff that is free to send as gifts like you once had like a person raking leaves. Like a family dressed up walking. I see you have a summer couple a summer woman and child why not a family to buy why not a family.

I want a winter farm and again no family just one building a snowman and why do the people look alike. I have your winter church but was sad when it is not a client building when you have other religious factory and yet you don't have a bride and groom but ones for Halloween. Strange. So anyways make a bride and groom and a wedding party or at least a happy family dressed up to go with my church.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 10 2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old Nov 10 2018, 11:55 PM

I would like you to add sea & lake turtles, lions & elephants & giraffes for the zoo & circus and a better-looking clown. Also, swans to go to the lake I have the flying ones. Is any of this possible I hope so.

Oh, I forgot you have a winter hedge but not a winter gate to go with it I like one please, the plain green one does not look right.

Last edited by Taz D; Yesterday at 08:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM

Different colors and sizes of mists, foams, etc.: puffs and streams for dust storms, train smoke stacks, car exhaust, camp fires, water splashes - brown, gray, blue.

land paths to match all land colors plus color choices similar to crates.

native americans with clothes and native american babies and children

people. more children

farm animals. Farmtown needs lots more nice (not cartoonish) farm and ranching animals

Last edited by Taz D; Yesterday at 08:47 PM.