Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Nov 09 2018, 12:52 PM

Another suggestion I would like to make is another filter added to our storage unit that would allow us to see which products produce the most coin when sold.
Maybe we could filter it from least to most or most to least.
This would be helpful to those who just really like earning the coin, but also, when we get our belts and dans to post and there is really nothing in particular that we want or need, we could choose to post the ones that would bring in the most cash when sold.

This would be a really good spreadsheet just to have for day to day use. I could eventually get familiar with my high dollar productions and it would just connect me to the game that much more. I really want to learn these things but trying to memorize all this information facility by facility is just to daunting a task for me.

Thank you again.

SeaJay

The Gathering

Last edited by SeaJay; Nov 09 2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old Nov 10 2018, 08:05 AM

I've had a problem keeping enough felt rolls in storage since they have been added. Could you please increase their production or add them to one of the train cars or ships...much appreciated and thanks for all you do
Old Nov 11 2018, 12:49 AM
Account Not Linked

We have the chicle tree. Why aren't we making chewing gum? Same with Brussels Sprouts. We could put them in the frozen foods facilities. Just a suggestion.
Old Nov 11 2018, 11:20 AM

Default More product production

I don't know if I am on the right thread, but I was wondering if there could be more production output of items from the smokehouse. I never have enough Curred herring, cured cod or prosciutto. TY!!
Old Nov 16 2018, 09:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to OzzieOzzOzz
Default Leveled Farms

Can you add a "Third Dimension" to the farms? LEVELS? Going from one level to the next, one can use an 'elevator' of some kind, a hole in the ground, dropdown menus(Brainstorm the concept) Underground / Space farm. The farms on different levels may have some continuity, as opposed to the discreet nature of present farms, (brainstorm). New crops inspired by SciFi books... the way FT facilities are we going to eventually have a space station (Cape Canaveral style)? (NOT KIDDING),
Old Yesterday, 03:19 AM

Default Non-workable facilities by Friends and Neighbours

Why can't the 'ready' times be reduced for facilities that are not workable by friends and neighbours. I think 6 hours for products to be ready for the bee farm and semi-trailer truck etc is a bit harsh. I have 12 bee farms and probably more semi trailer trucks but I am always running out of the products these facilities produce. You could either reduce the time it takes for these products to be ready or make them so farmers can work them. With more and more facilities being added it makes sense Thanks