Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 10 2021, 10:25 PM

Don't know exactly where to post this - when I'm in the facility manager or working on co-op quests (among other places) I get an "Idle Time Out" and am disconnected from the mainframe. Wondering why this is happening when I'm working constantly, just not doing work on a particular farm.
Old Aug 10 2021, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Don't know exactly where to post this - when I'm in the facility manager or working on co-op quests (among other places) I get an "Idle Time Out" and am disconnected from the mainframe. Wondering why this is happening when I'm working constantly, just not doing work on a particular farm.
Hi NJones,
I can't tell you why, but it does seem to happen if you are not working on the farms themselves. All you have to do is click to go back on line. As this is a minor problem it will have to wait until they finish getting the rest of the features added back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2021, 12:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Farmers complain that the Facility Manager are posted too often.
(I'm not sure I like this suggestion of mine.)
why not show the percentage filled (diversity filled/ rank)
It might help me decide whom to help.

(BUT if I want to move my facilities from one field to another then I want to empty the facilities. This % would not let me do that.)
Old Aug 11 2021, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
Farmers complain that the Facility Manager are posted too often.
(I'm not sure I like this suggestion of mine.)
why not show the percentage filled (diversity filled/ rank)
It might help me decide whom to help.

(BUT if I want to move my facilities from one field to another then I want to empty the facilities. This % would not let me do that.)
Hi Peggyannvt,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2021, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Not loading my store all and start all

In my facilities manager my store all and my start all are not working. I can only put out on FB my clientel and not my factories. Can you fix this problem? Thanks
Old Aug 11 2021, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judi Dollar View Post
In my facilities manager my store all and my start all are not working. I can only put out on FB my clientel and not my factories. Can you fix this problem? Thanks
Hi Judi Dollar,
It is sounding like you don't have your Facility Manager set to show all facilities on all farms.

Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the Funnel icon and set ALL the filters like this:
If you make any changes, please remember to click in the green check mark to save them, then see if all your animal sheds are now showing up in the Facility Manager.
Old Aug 22 2021, 06:31 PM

I just purchased the tools to make a one click start batch for all my oil pumps. A total of 33 oil pumps. When I click the start all batches which is to start all batches for all 33 oil pumps it doesn't start all the batches. It only starts the batch of the farm I am on. I have purchased the 2 loaders as well as the 2 fork lifts.... Is there something else I need to purchase to start all 33 oil pumps?
Old Aug 22 2021, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I just purchased the tools to make a one click start batch for all my oil pumps. A total of 33 oil pumps. When I click the start all batches which is to start all batches for all 33 oil pumps it doesn't start all the batches. It only starts the batch of the farm I am on. I have purchased the 2 loaders as well as the 2 fork lifts.... Is there something else I need to purchase to start all 33 oil pumps?
Hi Ky1960

Your Loader and Turbo Loader are in your storage so they should work for all pump oils.

The Forklifts are used to Store All Products from your Facilities.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Aug 22 2021, 08:21 PM

Default Facilities won't load

I have many facilities and recently have purchased all the tools to "load" all and "start" all. However I have 3 facilities that will not load with the rest. On farm 9 the Martial Arts School and the Nutritional Supplement Store will not load. As well as on farm4. The British Pie Shop will not load completely. I do not know why. I have tried selling the Martial Arts School a couple of times and rebuying as well as moving it to a different farm. Nothing.....please look into it for me
Thanks
Lynne LeClerc
Old Aug 22 2021, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne L View Post
I have many facilities and recently have purchased all the tools to "load" all and "start" all. However I have 3 facilities that will not load with the rest. On farm 9 the Martial Arts School and the Nutritional Supplement Store will not load. As well as on farm4. The British Pie Shop will not load completely. I do not know why. I have tried selling the Martial Arts School a couple of times and rebuying as well as moving it to a different farm. Nothing.....please look into it for me
Thanks
Lynne LeClerc
Hi Lynne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.

Are you seeing those facilities in your facilitiy manager?

If you see them listed in the facility manager, make sure each of those facilities have a check in the box for the facility. Also open those facilities and make sure each product in them also has a check in the box for those.
If you do not see them in your facility manager go to the farms and start all from the facility itself. After you do that then they should show in the facility manager.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending