Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 09 2020, 05:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have the mobile lookout tower and can understand how it shows the work on SN farms but have noticed an extension now to what it can do but unfortunately I cannot understand it. Can you explain for a dummie " will reduce the waiting time to pull updated work information from 10-5 minutes, whether you are at a farm or at the market?"..Thanks
Hi rodkay1,

If the game were to continually let you request the data for something like Show Work Info, which you use when viewing you own work on your own farms, that uses a high level of resources on the back end servers so can affect the performance of the game and capacity of the servers. To reduce the impact that has on the game you can only request it every 10 minutes. The Tower Crane that gives you access to your friends Show Work Info as an SN reduces that time to 5 minutes.
Old Aug 19 2020, 05:36 PM

Default need help with forklift

I tried to use the Store All in my facility manager it said i need a forklift so i bought one but its not working.Any suggestions?
Old Aug 19 2020, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever.yours32 View Post
I tried to use the Store All in my facility manager it said i need a forklift so i bought one but its not working.Any suggestions?
Hi forever.yours,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. We moved the posts to the subject threads that your post is about to keep the information easy to find for everyone who may need to see it, so organized by subject. You only own 1 of the forklifts which is the green one and that one only can be used to Store All on each facility.

It takes both forklifts to be able to use the Store All at the top of the Facility Manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 19 2020 at 06:07 PM.
Old Aug 20 2020, 07:50 AM

HOW CAN i get fuel tanks out of storage where you sell your items. i do ot know what i hit to get them in there
Old Aug 20 2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
HOW CAN i get fuel tanks out of storage where you sell your items. i do ot know what i hit to get them in there
Hi BBska,

Please try to be clearer when you have an issue you need help with. You're saying you want to take fuel tanks out of storage and you're asking how to get them in there. Which is it?

You can't take them out of harvests & products storage.

When you store from the Oil refinery they get sent to storage.

If you have a gas station that you are stocking fuel tanks in to sell, some will be removed from storage, as you stock that facility .

When you refuel they all get automatically removed and the new fuel amount gets added to your fuel total.

The only other thing you can do with them is sell them at market, but as many have great difficulty with having enough fuel and getting more quickly, I don't recommend that you do that. Just refuel instead.
Old Aug 21 2020, 05:55 AM

Default Freestyle Design Hands

How do you get the upgrade to the edit hand for freestyle?
Old Aug 21 2020, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
How do you get the upgrade to the edit hand for freestyle?
Hi cottond,

The Freestyle Farm Designers are in the Tools section of the store. There are 3 of them and they all cost Farm Cash. Information about what each one can do is in the Game Guide Chapter 21 Tools http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626
Old Aug 25 2020, 03:36 PM

Default gogga

please help me to get more fuel...free gifts dont get credited
Old Aug 25 2020, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
please help me to get more fuel...free gifts dont get credited

Hi gogga

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

First of all, if you are getting fuel tanks from a gift site on facebook, those sites are not supported by Slashkey so if you have a problem you need to contact those sites administrators.

If you want us to check what is happening with your fuel, then please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Aug 29 2020, 11:05 AM

Default purple hand

how does this work? do you click on it and then open what you want to buy? do you need a multiplanter for it to work? Will it work on any buyable items? does it tak place of green hand or do you still have separate uses of them both thanks it is my next purchase and i would like to know more PJ

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working