Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 09 2020, 05:13 PM

Not sure why but have had an error message twice "Connection Reset" basically FT crashed and needed to be reloaded. Never had this before?

Meant jobs were lost.
Old Aug 09 2020, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Not sure why but have g=had an error message twice "Connection Reset" basically FT crashed and needed to be reloaded. Never had this before?

Meant jobs were lost.
Hi John,
I moved your post to the thread abour error messages as this has nothing to do with the display.
There is no telling why you got that message other than somewhere you lost connection for a short time. I am sorry you lost those jobs, but there is nothing we can do about that.
If you continue getting the connection reset, then please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones linked there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2020, 08:03 PM

Unhappy FT load hangs up at 4%

Greetings,
Starting yesterday, 8/8, my FarmTown game wont load, gets stuck at 4%.
I'm a daily FT player for nearly a decade now and have tried several things to try & fix it. Made sure flash is updated, cleared cache, restarted router & computer. Today I used my husband's computer & was able to play, short term fix but need the game to work on my computer. TIA
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...m_id=583662740
Old Aug 09 2020, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nici1111 View Post
Greetings,
Starting yesterday, 8/8, my FarmTown game wont load, gets stuck at 4%.
I'm a daily FT player for nearly a decade now and have tried several things to try & fix it. Made sure flash is updated, cleared cache, restarted router & computer. Today I used my husband's computer & was able to play, short term fix but need the game to work on my computer. TIA
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...m_id=583662740
Hi Nici,
If it worked on your husband's computer then the problem is with yours. There is nothing we can do about that. It is something on your computer that is preventing it from working.

What browser are you using? Is that browser up to date?

Have you tried a different browser?

You said you made sure your Flash was updated. Did you uninstall the Flash and reinstall it according to the instructions in the first post of this thread? Even if it is updated there can be corrupt files in it which can only be fixed by a complete uninstall and reinstall.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2020, 12:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i need some nelp go to my farm 42 i was putting the animals in my farns and ithought i ihad them sold, but when i refresh my computer itloads up and i cant get in t y
Old Aug 13 2020, 12:05 AM

Default got excess animals need theem removed

i need some nelp go to my farm 42 i was putting the animals in my farns and ithought i had them sold, but when i refresh my computer it loads up and i cant get in t y
Old Aug 13 2020, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i need some nelp go to my farm 42 i was putting the animals in my farns and ithought i ihad them sold, but when i refresh my computer itloads up and i cant get in t y
Hi beverduster,
Farm 42 is not the only farm that has problems from what I see. I had to quickly turn everything off in the preferences for show in order to get your default farm to load.
For your farm 42 I can remove the animals you have on there, but you won't get anything for them. If that is what you want us to do let me know.
Old Aug 17 2020, 03:38 PM

i have noticed when i play ft on facebooks game room it runs faster than what it does on slashkeys, i would like to no why?
Old Aug 17 2020, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i have noticed when i play ft on facebooks game room it runs faster than what it does on slashkeys, i would like to no why?
Hi Beverduster,
Either way you play you are still playing on the Slashkey Farm Town servers. The only difference is you do not have Facebook ads slowing things down. Because you do not have to go through Facebook to get to it.
Old Aug 18 2020, 02:43 AM

I could not find my exact problem here but I didn't know where else to look. When I am working my farms or for other farmers, saving farm town data is so slow that most of the time the saving icon is red with numbers ie: 5 or 19 or whatever. I have to stop and wait for this to clear before going on just to have it do all over again. I have new HP Pavilion lap top so I know I have plenty of storage. I tried to clear macromedia but when I went to the link posted in here, I was unable to use what was there. It listed the panels however, when I clicked on them nothing happened. Please help me if you can, I can barely play this game anymore. Thank you, Pennie

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error