Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 10 2020, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
One issue I'm seeing is with sorting. I've tried this several times and the issue persists after clearing cache, reloading, etc.

If I sort by utilization, (I currently have the regular and service facilities selected) if I press the "Start All" or "Load All" buttons on the facility (not the turbo ones) the facility disappears and another one randomly jumps to the first position. In this case, I pressed "Load All" on the Federal Reserve Building and the IT Supplies Factory is now first in the list with 0% utilization. Hopefully someone else can recreate.
Hi bliky

I copied part of your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility manager in Help & Support.

I just tried what you said but had no issues.

I manually loaded all and started all a few factories and service facilities using the Utilization filter and they all went to the top of the list.

The productions facilities show Utilization to 100% and Service facilities show Stock level at 100%

Please try clearing your memcache, link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open in other tab. Then reopen your farm and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problem is not solved please try to take a pic of what you see in the Facility manager set to Utilization after starting all and loading all a few facilities.
You have instructions on how to post a picture in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878
Old Aug 11 2020, 06:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Facility Manager Sorting

Just to let someone know... The Facility Manager Filter By Required is not sorting properly.
Old Aug 11 2020, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy-A-Day View Post
Just to let someone know... The Facility Manager Filter By Required is not sorting properly.
Hi Daisy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.
You mean the ingredient planner filter "By Required"? It should show the highest amount of ingredients first and sort down to the lowest amount needed. That is what I see.
What are you seeing when you set to that filter and what are your other filters in there set for?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2020, 10:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Sorting Filter

I'm sorry. My error. Just forget I was here.

Last edited by Daisy-A-Day; Aug 11 2020 at 10:08 PM.
Old Aug 18 2020, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Anyone know why I can't cashout facilities?
Old Aug 18 2020, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn9476 View Post
Anyone know why I can't cashout facilities?
Hi dawn9476

To be able to cash out your service facilities you need fuel.

If that isnt your problem, then please provide a link to your farms.
The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Aug 19 2020, 03:12 PM

Hi marymarcel,

I haven't played the game in about a week. I'm currently not able to reproduce the issue either. :-) Thanks!
Old Aug 19 2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
Hi marymarcel,

I haven't played the game in about a week. I'm currently not able to reproduce the issue either. :-) Thanks!
Hi bliky

Then it was probably a small glitch it solved itself
Old Aug 21 2020, 10:11 PM

i belong to a facebook group that encourages its members to post links to the group's wall- requests for ingredients, links to bonuses, invitations to work facilities, offers to work/hire, etc. if i click a link to work someone's facilities, once the farm finishes loading, i get a popup saying "sorry, this invitation is for my friends only." how do i convince the group's membership that facilities CANNOT be worked by people who aren't the 'neighbor' of the person who posted the link? nobody seems to pay attention to "i couldn't work your facilities, i am not your neighbor" comments, do you have any other suggestions? (i can turn off the notifications from the group, but that sort of defeats the purpose of belonging to it, from where i sit).
Old Aug 21 2020, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdan View Post
i belong to a facebook group that encourages its members to post links to the group's wall- requests for ingredients, links to bonuses, invitations to work facilities, offers to work/hire, etc. if i click a link to work someone's facilities, once the farm finishes loading, i get a popup saying "sorry, this invitation is for my friends only." how do i convince the group's membership that facilities CANNOT be worked by people who aren't the 'neighbor' of the person who posted the link? nobody seems to pay attention to "i couldn't work your facilities, i am not your neighbor" comments, do you have any other suggestions? (i can turn off the notifications from the group, but that sort of defeats the purpose of belonging to it, from where i sit).
Hi Fatherdan,
They do not have to be neighbors, but they do have to be at least Facabook friends. You might give them the following link in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...78#post5832378

You can only tell them, but they have to understand that just anyone can't work their facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility