Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 25 2020, 11:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Good day. I have lots of sn but one cannot do a thing on my farm even though she is checked as sn and all items I want her to do on my farms as in fish flowers and trees what happened? and can we correct
Old Jul 26 2020, 12:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Good day. I have lots of sn but one cannot do a thing on my farm even though she is checked as sn and all items I want her to do on my farms as in fish flowers and trees what happened? and can we correct
Hi Nettie,
There is a limit as to how many super neighbors you can have as well as how many neighbors. The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so it can vary from 80 to around 110, depending on the ID's of your neighbors.

This also applies to super neighbors but the database for super neighbors is much smaller and the limit is some where around 20, though it can be less or more depending on their ID lengths.

This usually happens when you have too many super neighbors. If you wish us to check this for you then we will need a link to your farms. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2020, 10:08 AM

I have been trying to work Jack Schneiders farm for 3 days now and every time I go into his farm I get some other person.
Old Jul 27 2020, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
I have been trying to work Jack Schneiders farm for 3 days now and every time I go into his farm I get some other person.
Hi Babanan,
Maybe they changed their avatar's name making you think it is someone else. Are you using a saved bookmark to get there? If so maybe try going to his farm from your neighbor bar and see if you get the right one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2020, 09:45 AM

Default Working a friends farm

When I go to work the farm of Jack Schneider I am brought to another persons farm. Can you please help me resolve this problem, thank you.
Old Jul 28 2020, 10:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
When I go to work the farm of Jack Schneider I am brought to another persons farm. Can you please help me resolve this problem, thank you.
Hi BABANAN,

I have moved your post to the thread where your other post about this is, and left you a temporary redirect link to help you find it.

Please look further up this thread to the earlier posts and you will see Taz's reply to your last post which you need to read and reply to if you still need help after that.

Please also take some time to learn how to find your posts on the forum. You will find the instructions to help you with that, by clicking on this link: Where's My Post Gone?
Old Jul 30 2020, 08:57 AM

I went to Jack Schneiders farm to work and got Sweet Lulu Belles farm then tells me job invitation reserved for friends only. Then second farm goes to Lazy Bear-Ann Sydney. Please what is the problem here. He is in my neighbors as Jack Schneider.
Old Jul 30 2020, 09:07 AM

Quote:
I went to Jack Schneiders farm to work and got Sweet Lulu Belles farm then tells me job invitation reserved for friends only. Then second farm goes to Lazy Bear-Ann Sydney. Please what is the problem here. He is in my neighbors as Jack Schneider.
Hi BABANAN

Have you tried to contact your neighbor on facebook chat to tell him what is happening?

Also, as Taz asked you, are you going to that farm from a saved link or by clicking in his pic in your neighbors bar and then choosing Visit xxx farm?

Is this only happening when you try to work their facilities or when you visit his farms?
Old Aug 07 2020, 04:16 PM

sooo. on my neighbors tab, when i try to add someone, the page only scrolls down so far. i need to add someone in the S's and can only go down as far as the K section of names. i have tried on Chrome, Opera, and Torch browsers. the list does scroll down farthest on chrome, but it still doesnt go all the way to the bottom of the alphabetical list.

Last edited by jeannine_p; Aug 07 2020 at 04:23 PM.
Old Aug 07 2020, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
sooo. on my neighbors tab, when i try to add someone, the page only scrolls down so far. i need to add someone in the S's and can only go down as far as the K section of names. :/
Hi Jeannine,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about neighbors, as this has nothing to do with the current release.

I just checked mine and it will scroll all the way down to the bottom where there is a button for Show Non-farmer Friends.
What browser are you using?

It may have something to do with how many farmer friends you have. If you have too many Facebook may not transfer the entire list.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
add neighbor, archived farm, blue dot, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, friends list, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools