Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 03 2010, 04:27 AM

Yay!!! I knew it was coming when I saw the space for picking farms to harvest/plow got bigger.

Thank you!!
Old Apr 03 2010, 04:38 AM

I am annoyed too jmwilkes .... was looking forward to having a 3rd farm and think it is unfair that we can only purchase one if one has 30 neighbours (i have 17) or buy one of the promotions ... whilst if your currency is dollars no penalties at all. Remarks made in response to your post cannot even be bothered responding too but i'm all right Jack springs to mind. Going to harvest what is growing then that is it ... sad cos have enjoyed it.
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinkyMillie View Post
I am annoyed too jmwilkes .... was looking forward to having a 3rd farm and think it is unfair that we can only purchase one if one has 30 neighbours (i have 17) or buy one of the promotions ... whilst if your currency is dollars no penalties at all. Remarks made in response to your post cannot even be bothered responding too but i'm all right Jack springs to mind. Going to harvest what is growing then that is it ... sad cos have enjoyed it.
MinkyMillie, feel free to add me as a neighbor, get more active neighbors as you will need em for planting etc, but don't give this up. awesome game, and look how long it took you to get where you are.
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:09 AM

I have a question. If we drop below 30 neighbors, does our 3rd farm go away?
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:25 AM

So do I understand it right? If you use farm cash, it doesn't matter how many neighbors you have? But if you buy it with coins, you have to have 30 neighbors? I hope that's right, because I'll never have 30 neighbors! But, doing that app of the day thing, I'll eventually have the farm cash!

Thanks for the upgrades!
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:31 AM

Default 3. farm

I love this, thanks alot
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:40 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
So do I understand it right? If you use farm cash, it doesn't matter how many neighbors you have? But if you buy it with coins, you have to have 30 neighbors? I hope that's right, because I'll never have 30 neighbors! But, doing that app of the day thing, I'll eventually have the farm cash!

Thanks for the upgrades!
Add me as a neighbour. The more the merrier. Helps you with third farm. Helps others.
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:45 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinkyMillie View Post

Sadly I agree, I came for the game, have said before it is not right or safe to add so many strangers to facebook in order to get more priveledges and nowq another farm when surely perserverance and loyalty to the game should suffice, many people have now left, i've read of people losing many neigbours due to lack of interest so now.? . we are being used as a tool to bring more people back? and what exactly are we bringing them back to?? oh of course.. suppose its the modern trend now to use people for own sole benefit... bad practice !!!!
and why should we have to install daily applications that misues our info (yes they do !!!)

sorry but nope.. was fun, always did say you are again being too punitive for farmers who want to play the game.. and njo its not about the social side, maybe a year ago yes.. but these days.. pffft no one says hello or thankkyou.. seems general interest in game is now replaced by greed and self gain..
cheers
Old Apr 03 2010, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemimaPuddleduck View Post
Sadly I agree, I came for the game, have said before it is not right or safe to add so many strangers to facebook in order to get more priveledges and nowq another farm when surely perserverance and loyalty to the game should suffice, many people have now left, i've read of people losing many neigbours due to lack of interest so now.? . we are being used as a tool to bring more people back? and what exactly are we bringing them back to?? oh of course.. suppose its the modern trend now to use people for own sole benefit... bad practice !!!!
and why should we have to install daily applications that misues our info (yes they do !!!)

sorry but nope.. was fun, always did say you are again being too punitive for farmers who want to play the game.. and njo its not about the social side, maybe a year ago yes.. but these days.. pffft no one says hello or thankkyou.. seems general interest in game is now replaced by greed and self gain..
cheers
Hi Hon, (Hope the PC police dont get me, and no offense meant). I'm in New Zealand and play on dailup. average connection in 28.8k I have added a lot of people from around the world as friends for this game, BUT have also blocked them from facebook, but allowed them for this game. Yes I am greedy for this game...MY NAME IS RICK AND I AM ADDICTED. if you like the game, there are ways for you to play. don't give it away unless you want to.
Old Apr 03 2010, 06:12 AM

Please please please reconsider about the 30 neighbour rule. I am desperate to get a 3rd farm and was so excited when I saw the announcement, only to be knocked back by that limit. I'm not being anti-social as some here have suggested - I struggle to keep 11 neighbours to allow me to hire plowers because every time I reach that number some give up the game and I have to look for others. 30 is way too many in my opinion and you'll lose a lot of support. Maybe you could make it cheaper for those who have more neighbours but still possible for those of us who have fewer? I would happily save coins up to 3 million if it meant I could have another farm for all the facilities!

And yes, I know I could pay with coins but I prefer not to do that. Had I known this would happen I would not have wasted the coins I've been given on buying buildings so another possibility might be if I could swap those to get my coins back to purchase the farm?