Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2016, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
So.....

After spending 50 bucks on 305 FarmCash, how much are you then allowed to gift before feeding the kitty again?
Hi PK,
We can get clarification on that tomorrow. I am guessing here, but if it is working the same as before you have to have bought at least 305 farm cash (or earned as much by the offers) to go beyond sending 500 farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 20 2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
This rule seems very unfair, I have a friend who sends me a few gifts each year so now that will stop because of this rule.

1) If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, then you will have to buy at least 305 FarmCash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends again. (305 FarmCash is equivalent to $50 real dollars).
Hi theperfectnina,
As long as they are purchasing farm cash, then that should not stop them sending you gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi PK,
I am guessing but I would think it is another 500. We can get clarification on that tomorrow.
So, in essence, if you use the FarmCash you have to purchase on "gifts", you are only allowed to gift an additional 195 in "earned" FarmCash before having to spend more real money.

Might as well just do away with the whole concept...

It is a shame there was not some warning before these rules were put in place...

Guess I am naïve.... I thought "maybe" there were going to be some smaller denominations available for people to contribute to the various group contests that are so popular, and increase interest in the game... Instead, it's pretty much a kick in the teeth to those hard working people who give so much of their time (and farmcash) to making the game more enjoyable..

Perhaps TPTB will do some reconsidering (I am buying their reasoning for this move with a wink and a nod...)

Kinda sad.....
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
this 500 fc to be able to send is not fair many people are in groups where you can win fc or send fc items.
Hi max_river,
It is not 500 farm cash to be able to send, but is 305 you have to bye to send more than 500 farm cash.
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So, in essence, if you use the FarmCash you have to purchase on "gifts", you are only allowed to gift an additional 195 in "earned" FarmCash before having to spend more real money.

It is a shame there was not some warning before these rules were put in place...

Guess I am naïve.... I thought "maybe" there were going to be some smaller denominations available for people to contribute to the various group contests that are so popular, and increase interest in the game... Instead, it's pretty much a kick in the teeth to those hard working people who give so much of their time (and farmcash) to making the game more enjoyable..

Perhaps TPTB will do some reconsidering (I am buying their reasoning for this move with a wink and a nod...)

Kinda sad.....
Hi PK,
Please read my modification of my post. As I said we will get more clarification tomorrow.
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Kinda sad.....
Hi PK,
Raul just added this, so that should clarify it more:
(305 FarmCash is equivalent to $50 real dollars, this will be a one time or may be a yearly requirement, haven't decided yet)

SO once you have bought the $50 worth you can go beyond the 500 limit and that will not stop the donations for the group contests, except from those who are using fake accounts to provide that.
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi PK,
Please read my modification of my post. As I said we will get more clarification tomorrow.
TY Taz... ;0))
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:49 PM

My Mobile Lookout Tower STILL doesn't show all work that is needed. Yes I have contacted Support.

- BugFix: Fixed a bug in the Mobile Lookout Tower tool that caused not all farms with work turning blue when visiting a Super Neighbour, this happened when you had less farms than your neighbour.
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:53 PM

Well I for one am UPSET with these new rules for gifting farm cash. I have never complained about the game having fc items. But I do think this new rule sucks.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Apr 21 2016, 12:58 AM

305 Farm Cash is equal to $65.20 Australian.
That is a lot more than some people are prepared to spend just to help out their friends for a game.
Closed Thread