Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2016, 10:49 AM

I apologize if this was posted earlier, but there are almost 40 pages in this thread:

When I try to start my new neighborhood quest, I get the rewards information. When I try to collect, I get : "An error has occurred."

There is no further information.
I am playing on a Windows 7-64 bit platform using Superbird Chrome Version 45.0.0.0

Am I doing something wrong?

Link to farm: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8396&farm_ix=Y
Old Apr 20 2016, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadscmc View Post
I apologize if this was posted earlier, but there are almost 40 pages in this thread:

When I try to start my new neighborhood quest, I get the rewards information. When I try to collect, I get : "An error has occurred."

There is no further information.
I am playing on a Windows 7-64 bit platform using Superbird Chrome Version 45.0.0.0

Am I doing something wrong?

Link to farm: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8396&farm_ix=Y
Hi zadscmc,
The rewards have not been released yet. Those will be given out after midnight eastern time today. That is roughly another 12 hours from now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2016, 02:55 PM

I have come to the conclusion that there is no point in pushing oneself in the neighborhood contest unless you are vying for first or second place...

I am now officially "over it"... I can get the same amount of goods working other's facilities a lot easier than churning the 4 facilities in the neighborhood contest....

There are some things SlashKey should reconsider, and I think this is one of them... ;0))

Now... If you want to make all the secondary prizes coins instead of goods, that might make it more worth while....

Last edited by PK...; Apr 20 2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old Apr 20 2016, 05:04 PM

Devs hmmm 20th also come and gone................. Still no gifting
Old Apr 20 2016, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
Devs hmmm 20th also come and gone................. Still no gifting
Hi Clockworx,
The 20th has not come and gone for the developers as they and the game runs on Eastern Daylight Savings time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2016, 05:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you slashkey, the new Neighborhood Chain Contest is great, and gives a new challenge to simply just farming and working facilities. Its sad that some people just don't read the rules.. or understand them.. I guess a lot of people just feel entitled to win and when that doesn't happen, they "spit the dummy" lol..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2016, 08:02 PM

I like the new Neighborhood Chain contest, but I don't have any trains so getting goods does nothing for me. Unless I'm first or second, the whole thing is meaningless. I would love to see coins as a reward instead of train products, or have it as a choice - you either get the coins or you can choose the trains. Just an idea.
Old Apr 20 2016, 08:09 PM

After carefully reading the entire game guide, I respectfully request some clarification. Are rewards given only to the "captain" of each "My Neighborhood Chains" column? I know I appear on and contribute to my neighbors' chains and may appear on chains of friends who are not MY neighbors. Therefore, regardless of how many chains I am on, I can receive only 1 reward each week. Correct? Thank you for your patience.
Old Apr 20 2016, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I like the new Neighborhood Chain contest, but I don't have any trains so getting goods does nothing for me. Unless I'm first or second, the whole thing is meaningless. I would love to see coins as a reward instead of train products, or have it as a choice - you either get the coins or you can choose the trains. Just an idea.
Hi KnittyGirl,
The rewards of goods are the same ones you use in your facilities. It is a percentage of what you would get if you had the train cars, but are products that you use to fill your facilities, not things to fill the trains with.
Old Apr 20 2016, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
After carefully reading the entire game guide, I respectfully request some clarification. Are rewards given only to the "captain" of each "My Neighborhood Chains" column? I know I appear on and contribute to my neighbors' chains and may appear on chains of friends who are not MY neighbors. Therefore, regardless of how many chains I am on, I can receive only 1 reward each week. Correct? Thank you for your patience.
Hi Grammy,
Yes you would only get 1 reward a week depending on what position you as your own team leader place.
Closed Thread