Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
is there any word on when we'll be able to send FC gifts again?
I asked this same thing the other day

It said a "few days" but its been over a week now today. I hope this changes soon for us. I am unsure why it was disabled in the first place, I never did see an explanation for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
What is the hold up with the FC gifts?????
I wish I knew. I'm glad I am not the only one wondering what's going on. I saw someone else mention it on Page 1 of this thread. So far reading through every page, I have not found an answer other than "the devs haven't told us anything yet". I have been wondering why it was disabled in the first place.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 14 2016 at 06:45 PM.
Old Apr 14 2016, 06:14 PM

i asked about it on the 1st page or was 1 of the ones that asked.. still dont know when or why.. and still no answers found
Old Apr 14 2016, 06:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastfanatic View Post
I asked this same thing the other day

It said a "few days" but its been over a week now today. I hope this changes soon for us. I am unsure why it was disabled in the first place, I never did see an explanation for it.

I wish I knew. I'm glad I am not the only one wondering what's going on. I saw someone else mention it on Page 1 of this thread. So far reading through every page, I have not found an answer other than "the devs haven't told us anything yet". I have been wondering why it was disabled in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flames24 View Post
i asked about it on the 1st page or was 1 of the ones that asked.. still dont know when or why.. and still no answers found
We do not have the answer as yet. Raul will post here when it is back. Since there have been problems with the new neighborhood contest then I am sure the return of farm cash sending has been delayed. Please be patient until Raul posts that it is back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2016, 08:16 PM

i may have missed this but the rewards for the neighborhood chains .. does everyone in your neighborhood get the reward at the end of the contest, if your neighborhood is chosen or just you as the neighborhood chain leader?

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Apr 14 2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
i may have missed this but the rewards for the neighborhood chains .. does everyone in your neighborhood get the reward at the end of the contest, if your neighborhood is chosen or just you as the neighborhood chain leader?
Just the leader - BUT... Everyone has their own neighborhood - each of your neighbors are the leader of their own neighborhood and get the rewards their neighborhoods win...

It's not that your neighborhood is "chosen", it's that your 9 competing neighborhoods are chosen at random...

Pretty complicated logistics, but a lot of fun... ;0))
Old Apr 14 2016, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Just added by Raul:
Post-Release Updates - April 14th, 10:30PM

- Fixed more scenarios in the Neighborhood Chains Contest, where after a purchase of a participating Coins facility it was not added to the Neighborhood Chain even when the total amount of participating Coins facilities was less than the total amount of participating FarmCash facilities. This will be fixed for users the next time they open the Neighborhood Chains Contest screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2016, 10:05 PM

Can someone take a stab at how this might have happened? It doesn't make sense to me so I'm wondering if it's a bug:

In this week's neighborhood chain, I have 6 facilities. I have all items checked in each of the facilities and I've started them maybe a total of 6 times since the new game started to bump the score up. A neighbor of mine has 4 facilities - one of each. I just checked our scores and mine is 18,000+ while hers is 24,000+. How can that be since I have 2 more facilities than she does? Am I missing something I could be doing to boost my score? I've posted my facilities and they've been worked by my neighbors.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 14 2016, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Can someone take a stab at how this might have happened? It doesn't make sense to me so I'm wondering if it's a bug:

In this week's neighborhood chain, I have 6 facilities. I have all items checked in each of the facilities and I've started them maybe a total of 6 times since the new game started to bump the score up. A neighbor of mine has 4 facilities - one of each. I just checked our scores and mine is 18,000+ while hers is 24,000+. How can that be since I have 2 more facilities than she does? Am I missing something I could be doing to boost my score? I've posted my facilities and they've been worked by my neighbors.
Hi Susan,
Depending on how many neighbors/friends you have working your facilities then the greater and faster you can reload them. I have a couple neighbors that if I don't get to their facilities within the first 10 minutes after they post then I get next to nothing. If your neighbor has a lot of workers then they can refill faster and it all depends on how much you can reload for the points in the contest.
It is not how many facilities you have but how fast and how much you can reload in them.
Old Apr 14 2016, 10:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
This whole scenario of this new competition has been a joke. I watched with interest how my team faired. In my eyes it was not a fair competition.

There needs to be a limit on team numbers and now many are competing against each other.

I started off quite well until other teams joined later, then I found my team had the least amount of facs although having more FC facs than others. I was second to bottom the last time I looked.

An idea! You let one neighbourhood person start a comp. Others can join until the limit of neighbours is set. Anyone else who hasn't joined can start a team of their own.

There should be a limit team numbers (say about 5) and those competing against each other. I found many teams added to my competition during this week. I don't think it was a fair contest as we were led to believe.

I have no idea how my team faired at the end because being in the UK when the competition closed I was in bed asleep! Come morning there was an error.

I do know a few days before it closed I was second to last! But those ahead of me had more facilities and probably more people working them.

And those that got to the top? Was it worth it? How much were your resources depleted? I am not prepared to constantly restock facilities that FT choose, loading everyday, or after neighbours working, for a prize that has not been set.

And for those of you that have bought FC facilities for this competition...... you must need you bumps testing. You must have more FC or real money than sense

And was this competition worth the loss of sending FC items to friends as they seem to suggest? It's been over a week that the sending of FC items was suspended, days have turned into a week. Makes me think there is more to this than they are saying.

This competition has severely effected my playing FT. Was it all worth it NO.

I want my game to load quickly, I want it to load fast when I work my neighbours facilities, not hang. Not to take 5-10 minutes to load the game or working facilities.

After this competition had finished my FT loaded very fast. Now they are messing around with it again - it has crawled to a pace.

FT; Concentrate and what is important to those who love playing this game because loading times do effect what those who play think!

I want an opt out of this competition, so I am not involved. And those that say it doesn't matter, yes it does to me. I don't want to be involved in something I am not interest in!
all you have to do is never click on the Blue Cube to see what is happening in that particular contest...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2016, 10:59 PM

how do we add a facility to the chain thing?