Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2016, 06:48 PM

The change to display of the fertilized farms is awful!!!! Now it looks like nothing is fertilized without mousing over it. And it is very difficult, on some crops, to tell if the fields are even planted....

Otherwise, thanks for the release!
Old Jan 11 2016, 06:49 PM

Removed Spanish and French translations, they were never fully completed and currently had translation errors as well

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 11 2016, 06:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I do have a problem I can't have the game in french when I change the language in the preferenxces. Any clue about that problem.
Hi Clohar,

Do you mean the descriptions in the game?

From Raul's notes >>>

- Removed Spanish and French translations, they were never fully completed and currently had translation errors as well

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 11 2016, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

First let start by saying thank you for update
I hope I explain this ok............. I am having troubles when I try to purchase in multiples, I try to buy paths etc and when putting down it starts off ok but then after a few the % loads after purchase but paths are not showing as to add more, I have to keep refreshing to see them which is annoying and takes too much time and no fun trying to design any help appreciated
Old Jan 11 2016, 07:14 PM

A MOST excellent update. LOVE the automatic tool switches and hiding ponds is better than sliced bread!

Great job~ ;0))
Old Jan 11 2016, 07:14 PM

I have a question at times I have a red dot on my name across from the green one it is not always there also on one of my farms it has F,W,I,Q, that do these mean I know the F,W,I, but not the Q nor do I know what the red dot means can not fine any information on these Could somebody please explain for me Please
Old Jan 11 2016, 07:23 PM

Some things about the upgrade are great , but I think it is terrible to add more facilities that require brass sheets when we are already in trouble on the zinc ore production and the brass sheet production not keeping up with the things we already make. I think the amounts of production should be increased on both items and it would be nice to see them both added to the respective train cars. I love the auto switch on tools while doing neighbor farms.
Old Jan 11 2016, 07:25 PM

Thanks for the great update!!
Old Jan 11 2016, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
First let start by saying thank you for update
I hope I explain this ok............. I am having troubles when I try to purchase in multiples, I try to buy paths etc and when putting down it starts off ok but then after a few the % loads after purchase but paths are not showing as to add more, I have to keep refreshing to see them which is annoying and takes too much time and no fun trying to design any help appreciated
Hi anotherfarmer,
This would most likely be because things are slowed down currently due to the number of players on right now checking out the new release. Give it some time for things to go back to normal and speed back up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2016, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I have a question at times I have a red dot on my name across from the green one it is not always there also on one of my farms it has F,W,I,Q, that do these mean I know the F,W,I, but not the Q nor do I know what the red dot means can not fine any information on these Could somebody please explain for me Please
Hi slimpat,
The Q means you have that farm set as a quest farm.
The red dot on your name means that you have been set as a super neighbor for the player whose farm you are on at the time. It only shows when you are on their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread