Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 15 2023, 04:38 PM
Account Not Linked

My name no longer shows up on my avatar until I go market and put a period behind it. I think it also affects other parts of the game, for a example I use to get request to boost trains and now I don't since my name has disappeared. I have cleaned my cache but it made no difference.
Old Sep 15 2023, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Mellies View Post
My name no longer shows up on my avatar until I go market and put a period behind it. I think it also affects other parts of the game, for a example I use to get request to boost trains and now I don't since my name has disappeared. I have cleaned my cache but it made no difference.
Hi Barbara,
Go to the Account tab above your farms. There you can set your avatar name and add your real first name. Be sure you click on the change button to save the changes you have made.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 15 2023 at 04:58 PM.
Old Sep 19 2023, 07:45 PM

Default suggestion

I attempted to put this in the suggestion forum but don't have the privilege to do so.

On the main farming screen, on the top left corner, there is a tool bar with six icons. "shortcut key", "toggle sound", Preferences" etc.

It would be great if that could be relocated to somewhere on the left side of the screen below the coin, farm cash, fuel icons. My reasoning for this is that for those of us that may be using a split screen setup, i.e. farming in one screen and something else in another, we could use those icons without having to take the farming screen to full size.
Old Sep 19 2023, 08:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I attempted to put this in the suggestion forum but don't have the privilege to do so.

On the main farming screen, on the top left corner, there is a tool bar with six icons. "shortcut key", "toggle sound", Preferences" etc.

It would be great if that could be relocated to somewhere on the left side of the screen below the coin, farm cash, fuel icons. My reasoning for this is that for those of us that may be using a split screen setup, i.e. farming in one screen and something else in another, we could use those icons without having to take the farming screen to full size.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about the display. I use a split screen (2 browser windows open and do not have any problem seeing the icons on the right side. Maybe you have your zoom for the farms page set too high and it is going off the edge.
To post in the Suggestions section you can not start a new thread in that section. You can only reply to one that fits your suggestions. No one has the privelege to start a new thread in that section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2023, 09:39 AM

Default Farm Selector Manager

Hi!

I continue to have a problem rearranging my farms. I go into the Farm Selector Manager tool, move farms around, click the button to "Save My Changes" and then go back on my farm. They are not changed.

I searched Google for some help and found an app to clear my memcache. I did what it said, but it didn't work:

apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Another Google answer sent me to the following link, but it said the app is not active:

http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Thanks for reading my question! Marsha
Old Sep 24 2023, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin' by View Post
Hi!

I continue to have a problem rearranging my farms. I go into the Farm Selector Manager tool, move farms around, click the button to "Save My Changes" and then go back on my farm. They are not changed.

I searched Google for some help and found an app to clear my memcache. I did what it said, but it didn't work:

apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Another Google answer sent me to the following link, but it said the app is not active:

http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Thanks for reading my question! Marsha
Hi Marsha,
I moved your post to the thread about this subject.
First thing is the second memcache clearing link you mentioned would not do anything since the game is no longer on Facebook.
For moving your farms around try only switching 2 farms, then click the green check. Then close the manager and check to see if they switched. You may need to restart your game with the Play to see the change.
If that works you may be trying to move too many at the same time.
Old Sep 26 2023, 10:36 PM

Default Trees and Flowers Not Disappearing

I didn't want to put the entire problem in the title. I'm having a problem where my trees and flowers will not disappear when I select the planting or harvesting tool. I just cleared my mem cache and it still happens, I cleared the cache on my browser plus cleared the temp files from my comp, but nothing works. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!
Old Sep 26 2023, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
I didn't want to put the entire problem in the title. I'm having a problem where my trees and flowers will not disappear when I select the planting or harvesting tool. I just cleared my mem cache and it still happens, I cleared the cache on my browser plus cleared the temp files from my comp, but nothing works. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne,
Pick up a smaller tool (non EX), then look in the lower right corner for the eye icon. Click on it until the eye turns red. Then you can pick up the larger tools and it should hide other items not workable by that tool.
Old Sep 27 2023, 12:04 AM

Yeah, somebody else just reminded me of that. I had totally forgotten about it b/c it's been so long since I've had to use it. Thanks Taz!
Old Sep 28 2023, 07:51 PM

Default Music won't turn off

I accidentally hit the button for toggle/music. I tried to turn it back off by hitting again, and the button turned red but music still plays. What do I need to do?

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide