Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 15 2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I have 4 trains dispatched but the mayor is only working 50% for me today. He has been working more. Anyone else having problems?
Oh and have you noticed that the Long two door box car doesn't display the days left information? It display the Carrying and To load numbers and the xx% but does not display the To Go xx Markets in x days.
Old Sep 15 2012, 04:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Oh and have you noticed that the Long two door box car doesn't display the days left information? It display the Carrying and To load numbers and the xx% but does not display the To Go xx Markets in x days.
There are a few of the cars that don't say how many days because the amounts are to great and there isn't room for it to show. Maybe they need to look at putting that information down on a new line.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2012, 06:02 PM

Default train issues

Hi I am needing some assistance in dispatching all train cars...have dispatched previously but the last 2 cars would not link... ready to dispatch again but would like all cars to be linked...can i have a train data reset please...read that was a suggestion for another player on here...all trains are on farm 6...
link to my farm is
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6905&farm_ix=Y

thanks for the help

Last edited by mstiquetx; Sep 15 2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: problem solved
Old Sep 15 2012, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseenik View Post
hi there, pls show some way's, to get farmdollars, i am also a very short of money :-(((. thanks :-)))
The only ways of getting Farm Cash is to level up, have a neighbor use the earn cash tab (if you can appear on their list), or to do the surveys and such items in the earn cash tab at the tops of the screen, but the earn cash tab (which should be titled earn facebook credits) you will receive Facebook Credits that would have to be turned into Farm Cash. Those are the only ways to get Farm Cash, unless you have a neighbor that would purchase some Farm Cash and Send it to you through the store.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 15 2012, 06:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstiquetx View Post
Hi I am needing some assistance in dispatching all train cars...have dispatched previously but the last 2 cars would not link... ready to dispatch again but would like all cars to be linked...can i have a train data reset please...read that was a suggestion for another player on here...all trains are on farm 6...
link to my farm is
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6905&farm_ix=Y

thanks for the help
You could try to move the last car that is connected and see if you can connect the two cars, if so then you could just try to reconnect the one you moved. If you still can't get them to connect then you can report back that it didn't work and you can also try to clear your cache, cookies, and history.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 15 2012, 07:54 PM

great updates ... thnx
there is still some outstanding e.g.
~ on quests, when will the cash or extra ingredients come into play for completing a quest? and
~ there's a boost on train section.. when will that be operational????
thanks guy .. you doing a grand job xxx
Old Sep 15 2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
But it did - I got the two new carriages, attached them sent out the train. Got the message. The train came back a week later, I unloaded it, sent it out again still got the message.

It hasnt stopped the train working I have just got a message all the time telling me I cant dispatch the train when I have.

Oh and it wont go transparent anymore.
Mine is exactly the same, but it is working just fine. Most of the time is won't go transparent, but once it shocked me when I discovered it sitting there transparent and I had made no change whatsoever This time I simply moved the engine and some carriages to make room for more and again it is dispatched but not transparent ... and yes, I get that message all the time now too. It's a pain in the neck, but I figure so long as it is working I have no real problem.

Old Sep 15 2012, 10:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I think you are getting confused on what I am saying, what I am saying is that the gift box already knows how many animals you have in your sheds, like right now if you have dairy sheds on farms 2 and 3 with 100 cows each, then you get 50 cows in your gift box, you go to farm 2 and click on store all gifts, it will only put in 25 of those 50 cows in your farm 2 shed cause it knows how many cows is in that shed, then you could go to farm 3 and use the rest of the cows. They could do the same thing with the storage when you go to farm 2 it can read how many animals is in the shed just like the gift box does and take the animals from storage and put in the animals to the max or all of the animals which ever is more and just leave the remainder of the animals in storage just like the gift box does. They already have the coding done for the gift box, now all they have to do is duplicate it for the storage.
oh please oh please oh please, make it so! that would be freaking awesome! I just got my first load of animals from the train and didn't really know how it worked, they sure could make that better--OR make the gift box bigger and have them unload from the train into the gift box.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2012, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Mine is exactly the same, but it is working just fine. Most of the time is won't go transparent, but once it shocked me when I discovered it sitting there transparent and I had made no change whatsoever This time I simply moved the engine and some carriages to make room for more and again it is dispatched but not transparent ... and yes, I get that message all the time now too. It's a pain in the neck, but I figure so long as it is working I have no real problem.
Well yes thats what I think - the message is a nuisance but everything works fine. I just get antsy thinking it is going to stop working

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 16 2012, 05:07 AM

thanks xxx
Closed Thread