Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2010, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjan View Post
The error message reads " ERROR SAVING DATA. ERROR XLINK. CLICK THE GREEN TICK TO RELOAD GAME." at which point, if you click it, you open a new screen and back to your farm you go..........job lost. Now why did I pay good farmcash for a boat that keeps sending me home??
Hi, check the information in the first post of this thread http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4307
Old Nov 28 2010, 08:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsheila View Post
Did you know if you are really hooked on your farm you can harvest your dairy 3 times a day Eg: harvest at say 6am then at 2pm and then again at 10pm. I never run out of cheese or butter and only have one Dairy with 100 cows etc,and I click 10 on my facilities everyday. Others have a dairy on each farm
If you have winter things for the USA how about something for this side of the world. Australia????? Mary
Yes I am aware I can harvest my dairy 3 times a day, but I don't have a need for it as I have over 6000 milk in my storage and only harvest twice a day. Clicking 10 on your facilities? Not sure if you mean you only add 10 to each thing daily. Well there is a difference between that and filling every facility to the max. As for the butter, I have excess of that and only make it once a month if that so that isn't an issue either. As I stated clearly producing enough cheese to use in every facility is the problem! Not butter and not milk. I am glad you have enough, but I know I am NOT the only one who has an issue keeping up with cheese.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 28 2010, 02:15 PM

so..... when did onions become a gift?

I am (was) always running out of the little stinkers
Old Nov 28 2010, 02:25 PM

Level:
XP:

I hadn't used the new filters on the items in storage until today, when I was moving several flowers from one farm to another. Since I only had one kind of flower in storage, I thought this would be great to simplify moving the flowers out of storage. However, each time I went back to storage, I had to select the filter again, so it didn't end up saving any time - it was just as fast to scroll down to it. Please - either (or preferably both): keep the items filtered the same way they last were when you go back to item storage, OR, make the scrolling so that it remembers where you last were, and you don't have to scroll down from the top each time you go back to it.
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 28 2010, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Increasing production

I don't have a semi-trailer truck, or whatever it's called. I choose to buy few facilities that need its products, and I get my sausages and ham through gifts instead. That works for me. The reason I haven't bought is because of the incredibly low output of the truck.

Here's my suggestion, then. Bring out a more expensive truck that produces more. For those who already have the truck, allow them to pay extra farm cash for the upgrade. I think the current one is 22 farm cash. Go up to 32 farm cash but quadruple the output (or more if you can be generous). Existing people would just pay an extra 10 farm cash. If it's easier, it could be produced as 2 separate units, one at 22fc and the other at 10fc (but requiring the more expensive one first).

I would think about buying one if output were to be quadrupled. I would definitely buy one if output were x10.
Old Nov 28 2010, 03:27 PM

Level:
XP:

Please bring back the little snow pines asap - it's time!!!
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 28 2010, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

If you read throught this thread any, you'll see that it's been said a few times that Christmas stuff came out Dec. 4 last year....so I am presuming we have a few more days wait
Old Nov 28 2010, 03:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
If you read throught this thread any, you'll see that it's been said a few times that Christmas stuff came out Dec. 4 last year....so I am presuming we have a few more days wait
Sure, I can wait for Christmas stuff, no problemo, I just want some snow pines to match all the trees I see looking out my window! ;-)
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 28 2010, 04:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Sure, I can wait for Christmas stuff, no problemo, I just want some snow pines to match all the trees I see looking out my window! ;-)
Understand completely, earlgray. Winter theme does not have to be synonymous with Christmas. Winter is a season, not a holiday, so it really would be nice if the winter items were made available year round for both Northern and Southern Hemisphere players which would give us all the ability to decorate for the seasons ahead of the release of the Christmas Holiday items.
Alos, I am still hoping for some variety in the non-snow pines -- varied heights (some taller than those we have), tall type cedars and fir trees with more spaced branches, rugged looking such as one sees in real forests. It may never happen, LOL But I'll keep the suggestions active.
Old Nov 28 2010, 04:15 PM

Level:
XP:

Great suggestion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I hadn't used the new filters on the items in storage until today, when I was moving several flowers from one farm to another. Since I only had one kind of flower in storage, I thought this would be great to simplify moving the flowers out of storage. However, each time I went back to storage, I had to select the filter again, so it didn't end up saving any time - it was just as fast to scroll down to it. Please - either (or preferably both): keep the items filtered the same way they last were when you go back to item storage, OR, make the scrolling so that it remembers where you last were, and you don't have to scroll down from the top each time you go back to it.
Closed Thread