Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2018, 10:56 AM

wow!!! ohWow !!! OH PIGGIN WOWWW !!!!! FANGIO is alive and well and retired to Farm Town !!!! Wish I had something to liven me up like that xx Thank you sirs/madams behind the scenes you are without exception Ladies Gents and Scholars xx Obviously the speed hit my button but everything else is so welcome, must admit been lusting after the tools in yr hand as when on neighbours farms for a longtime xx Bit over the top but that's just me xx if you don't know Fangio Google him (if you're into motor sport) he was THE MAN in my day xx Thanks again to all concerned xx
Old Feb 21 2018, 10:58 AM

Trying out the new tools and the auto tool select. WOW on both counts!!! What a terrific addition!! Thanks so much.
Old Feb 21 2018, 11:12 AM

I like the new flower stand, I was a bit surprised when I saw it was using flowers from our farms instead of stuff used in the flower shop. But I am glad to see it is using flowers from the fields that were not used for anything else, I have not sold flowers in a long time so I have thousands of them to load into the flower stand. I could probably not harvest another flower and still be able to load it for months.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Feb 21 2018, 01:29 PM

Default flower STAND

my bad
when i posted earlier, i stated that the flower "shop" was costing me 4.7M coins to load.
it was actually the FLOWER STAND

and it did charge me 4.7M coins to load my own flowers from my inventory
i'm thinking this is definitely a bug

unless this is the new way of doing business on the farm
Old Feb 21 2018, 01:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Went to market to sell non-ingredients for me and zinnia was there. I already had it unchecked but thought I should bring it to your attention.
Old Feb 21 2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz4 View Post
my bad
when i posted earlier, i stated that the flower "shop" was costing me 4.7M coins to load.
it was actually the FLOWER STAND

and it did charge me 4.7M coins to load my own flowers from my inventory
i'm thinking this is definitely a bug

unless this is the new way of doing business on the farm
Hi liz4

Please check your amount of coins before and after loading the Flower stand.

We have checked on this and it is true you get a floating message saying xxx coins were deducted but no coins were taken from our total amount.

We sent an email to the developers to let them check.
Old Feb 21 2018, 01:59 PM

I layer my farms and bought the new plow, 20x20, to go faster. I was able to use it on my first farm, but when went to next farms, the plow was gone. When I went to see if it showed in the Tools that if I bought an other one it showed it would be a duplicate. Please either give me a new 20x20 plow or refund my money so I can buy a new one. Thanks so much for any help.
Old Feb 21 2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Went to market to sell non-ingredients for me and zinnia was there. I already had it unchecked but thought I should bring it to your attention.

Hi docmm6

The Flower stand is loaded with Pink Zinnia, so if Zinnia was in not ingredients, it was ok, as it is not used in any factory at this moment.
Old Feb 21 2018, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy755 View Post
I layer my farms and bought the new plow, 20x20, to go faster. I was able to use it on my first farm, but when went to next farms, the plow was gone. When I went to see if it showed in the Tools that if I bought an other one it showed it would be a duplicate. Please either give me a new 20x20 plow or refund my money so I can buy a new one. Thanks so much for any help.
Hi Wendy755

I had a look at your data and you Plower 20x20 is placed in your Item storage so you should be able to get it in your yellow tool box.

Please use the arrows in your tool box, the Plower 20x20 is located at the very top of the Plower's row and it says 400 on it.
Old Feb 21 2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
MODS- just an FYI- i had this problem before and it got sorted rather quickly, but it started happening again a few minutes ago. when i use the show work info button or the farm stats, it is freezing up my farms. i am using chrome and windows 10, and i am on (Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203) . thanks!!
Mine is doing the same thing, my tower is not working on my friends farm. It freezes!
Did you find a fix for this?
Thank you
Linda
Closed Thread