Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 15 2012, 03:26 AM

Default Fair or not??

I have to admit I'm an addict of FarmTown but I'd like to hear what others have to say about the ever spiralling cost of keeping up with the constant additions of facilities and land.........personally I've spent far more money (real money) on the game than I've ever spent collectively on any of the top premium games that are out there in the market place.......so come on Slashkey, I know you give us a brilliantly addictive game, I know it's costly for you to constantly develop it, but how about reducing the farcical costs of some things?? I play regularly but I've never yet achieved 5,000,000 coins which as you know is the asking price for just one farm upgrade at present.............
Old Feb 15 2012, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John P View Post
I have to admit I'm an addict of FarmTown but I'd like to hear what others have to say about the ever spiralling cost of keeping up with the constant additions of facilities and land.........personally I've spent far more money (real money) on the game than I've ever spent collectively on any of the top premium games that are out there in the market place.......so come on Slashkey, I know you give us a brilliantly addictive game, I know it's costly for you to constantly develop it, but how about reducing the farcical costs of some things?? I play regularly but I've never yet achieved 5,000,000 coins which as you know is the asking price for just one farm upgrade at present.............
Hi , I moved your post to the Farm Cash thread
Old Feb 22 2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly View Post
Incidentally it would cost around $500:00 to buy all tools and facilities or 3327 Farmcash if you prefer.
It costs way more than that if you want larger farms. Have you seen what it costs to upgrade the farms to the larger size? I have had to use FC to enlarge farms and with all the stuff I have bought that cost FC, I have spent more than $400 so far on this game. I don't mind that if I weren't constantly having to spend more $$ to move along in the game.

And if that's not bad enough, used to be I could just spend a certain amount of dollars and get a certain amount of FC ... now they have it where I have to spend a certain amount of $$ to get FT credits which don't equate to that number of FC ... so you are always either short or have some credits over, but they aren't enough to do anything with. Don't tell me this isn't a ploy to get me to spend more $$ to add to those credits so I can do something with them. I'm thinking FT is getting pretty greedy with my $$.
Old Feb 22 2012, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
And if that's not bad enough, used to be I could just spend a certain amount of dollars and get a certain amount of FC ... now they have it where I have to spend a certain amount of $$ to get FT credits which don't equate to that number of FC ... so you are always either short or have some credits over, but they aren't enough to do anything with. Don't tell me this isn't a ploy to get me to spend more $$ to add to those credits so I can do something with them. I'm thinking FT is getting pretty greedy with my $$.
Farm Town did not do because they wanted to. Facebook mandated that all games use Facebook credits to buy in-game currencies. If anything it is a ploy by Facebook to get more.
You are not forced to buy more credits than you need to get the amount of Farm Cash you want. If you click on the Buy Cash tab, select the amount you want, click to buy with credits and don't change anything on the next page and just click Buy Now you will only purchase anough credits to buy that amount of Farm Cash with no Facebook credits leftover.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2012, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

On the Farm Cash offer at the top of the farm for the 3 FC for working on someones farm there is a glitch. These requests will show up on your farm if you are on your farm and working, or show in the Apps and Games link on Facebook, but they do not show up in the My Requests tab in the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2012, 08:45 AM

Hi, I have noticed that also, but they do appear on the top right where you see FT, and other games application there's numbers in red over FT, highlight with your mouse, if you see one offer there, click it and it will load in your farm and then ask you to go work Thank You and Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
On the Farm Cash offer at the top of the farm for the 3 FC for working on someones farm there is a glitch. These requests will show up on your farm if you are on your farm and working, or show in the Apps and Games link on Facebook, but they do not show up in the My Requests tab in the game.
Old Mar 06 2012, 03:02 AM

I have looked everywhere but cannot find the 'cash' option.
Old Mar 06 2012, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That's not the only glitch. I have accepted 4 of the requests in the past two days and then not gotten the box asking if I want to go to their farm and do the work That's $12 FC I've missed out on!

The other glitch is when you get to their farm you always get the box saying there is no work there, when clearly there is and when you do the harvest it accepts it.
Old Mar 06 2012, 01:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I read here yesterday about the send to friends for help so Both get Farmcash ... I sent mine out ,, did one on my hubby's had my mom do one from her farm ....

So far today I've received 23 FREE FARMCASH .... I posted this at 2:35 its now 5:00 I've got $30

The one thing I've had to do is I had to remind neighbors to NOT harvest everything ready so others can come work ...

AND you have to go back to home farm ... First ... then revisit the Requesting farm ....then make sure you are on a farm w a FACTORY before accepting the > Work factories to get the $2 farmcash .. if you accept and there is NOT a factory on that farm it WILL NOT let you switch farms .. you will have to go back to home farm and go back to requesting farm > find a factory farm and THEN accept to work factories to get the $2 farmcash ...

Hope this helps someone to get free farmcash and maybe someone could tell the developers about the glich > not letting you find a factory farm once you've accepted the help request ...

I think allowing us to work neighbors that are ACTIVE is great of the Developers .. Even if this is only once in awhile its great to get this much Free Farmcash !!!

Last edited by Tuckertbnc; Mar 06 2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: added higher amount of Farmcash I've received today
Old Mar 06 2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I read here yesterday about the send to friends for help so Both get Farmcash ... I sent mine out ,, did one on my hubby's had my mom do one from her farm ....

So far today I've received 23 FREE FARMCASH ....

The one thing I've had to do is I had to remind neighbors to NOT harvest everything ready so others can come work ...

AND you have to go back to home farm ... First ... then revisit the Requesting farm ....then make sure you are on a farm w a FACTORY before accepting the > Work factories to get the $2 farmcash .. if you accept and there is NOT a factory on that farm it WILL NOT let you switch farms .. you will have to go back to home farm and go back to requesting farm > find a factory farm and THEN accept to work factories to get the $2 farmcash ...

Hope this helps someone to get free farmcash and maybe someone could tell the developers about the glich > not letting you find a factory farm once you've accepted the help request ...

I think allowing us to work neighbors that are ACTIVE is great of the Developers .. Even if this is only once in awhile its great to get this much Free Farmcash !!!

I have maxed ($30) the farm cash on each account and my wife's and a friend (both of whom I also now "manage")

It was a nice diversion.

I first clicked the offer box a few days ago, and of course the offer box then disappeared.... but only for a few days. When it reappeared, I clicked again, and it showed me how much Farm Ca$h I had earned so far. And again all friends appeared... I again only chose FT neighbors, as they are most likely to respond.... keep the ca$h in the family so to speak.

Most of the time I clicked the Globe-icon in the upper left next to the word facebook..... and the notice of "X X X sent you Requests..." took me to a farm that I could work and make $$.

I would always get the $1 offer to harvest... and simply take a tree or flower, then return home. When invited back for the $2 to work a facility, I could work one at that farm or move to any farm and work them just as if they had been posted for work.

My only glitch so far...... I keep getting invited to the last farm I worked again, and again, and again. I can harvest and I can work again... but there is no payment for the work.

Now in a few days, when the offer might appear again... it will be interesting to see if I can start another $30, continue to earn,... of simply be told to hit the dusty road back home.