Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2018, 03:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
I have a new friend I'm playing with. She has been sending me 50 gifts a day. I do not get 50. I exchange them for animals. Can you tell me why I can't collect? Oh and I believe animals are disappearing too.
Hi priscillar,
I removed the quote as it has nothing to do with your problem and moved your post to the subject thread about gifts as it has nothing to do with animals.
It is not possible by going by the rules for sending gifts for someone to send you 50 gifts a day. I am sorry if your neighbor is using a method not supported to try to send you more than the amount they are able to send correctly within the game then there is nothing we can do to help you with this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2018, 09:31 AM

Can you please help me find a way to send cash money to my sister she needs my help like little sisters always do so she can buy tools on farm town please help
Old May 25 2018, 10:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie_1948@outlook.com View Post
Can you please help me find a way to send cash money to my sister she needs my help like little sisters always do so she can buy tools on farm town please help
Hi Connie,

You can send Farm Cash or Farm Cash gifts to neighbours or buddies as long as you have enough Farm Cash on your own account to cover it. You will find instructions on how to do that in the Game Guide. Here's the link >>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278
Old May 30 2018, 07:16 AM

Default gift exchange

yesterday I exchanged 40+ gifts into strawberries and 1 box showed up in my gifts box on my game. Where are the rest?
Old May 30 2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbozzy View Post
yesterday I exchanged 40+ gifts into strawberries and 1 box showed up in my gifts box on my game. Where are the rest?
Hi dbozzy,

When you accept multiple gifts the gift box will only display one box of gifts with the total amount of strawberries accepted. So for example if you accepted 10 gifts of strawberries, instead of seeing 10 boxes of 25 strawberries, you would see one box of 250 strawberries.

If this is not what you think happened and this wasn't multiple gifts sent by the same person in one go, which doesn't always work, try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.
Old Jun 01 2018, 05:55 AM

Father's Day decorations just came out. I am unable to send top row middle "Super Dad Sign" as a gift. It says "This gift is locked, please select a different gift."
Old Jun 01 2018, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Father's Day decorations just came out. I am unable to send top row middle "Super Dad Sign" as a gift. It says "This gift is locked, please select a different gift."
Hi James,

I have moved your post to the thread for issues with gifting.

Thank you for your report , we will let the developers know.
Old Jun 01 2018, 02:00 PM

I do have the max of farmtown neigbors and friends and most have farm town installed.
since getting a new computer, i could get gifts but farmtown would not load after updating flash and following all the steps to get it to load, I cannot accept, send or exchange gifts. I get an error message.
"An error has occurred" I can only ignore the gifts. help
Old Jun 01 2018, 03:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
I do have the max of farmtown neigbors and friends and most have farm town installed.
since getting a new computer, i could get gifts but farmtown would not load after updating flash and following all the steps to get it to load, I cannot accept, send or exchange gifts. I get an error message.
"An error has occurred" I can only ignore the gifts. help
Hi JoDanzer,
Please set your browser to accept 3rd party cookies and pop ups with the instructions in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2018, 06:45 PM

Unhappy No gifts because of error

How do I fix this? It happens when trying to accept gifts.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, window narrows