Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 05 2017, 02:38 AM

Default Re farm town gifts.

I am still unable to send gifts also to do my friend's facilities when I go into farm town I don't have any pictures of my neighbours at all and can not get in to see if they are still playing the game. I have reset my password for this site and I think I am being hacked in here I am also getting messages not related to this question at all.
Glad regards Robin Louise Hodge
Old Feb 05 2017, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin170248 View Post
I am still unable to send gifts also to do my friend's facilities when I go into farm town I don't have any pictures of my neighbours at all and can not get in to see if they are still playing the game. I have reset my password for this site and I think I am being hacked in here I am also getting messages not related to this question at all.
Glad regards Robin Louise Hodge
Hi Robin,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
First to answer your question about being hacked.in here, you are not. When you post in a thread you are automatically subscribed to that thread an d will receive emails when anyone posts in the same thread. You can go to the User CP at the top of the forums and then to Edit subscriptions and delete those subscriptions.

For your gifts check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Also please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2017, 08:09 PM

Default cannot open "My Requests" tab

I can't open the My Requests tab. Have cleared the memecache and browser history. I've never had this issue before. As a matter of fact, I just discovered the only tabs I can open are the Play and the Forum.

Now I have discovered I cannot do ingredients requests or bonuses from Facebook postings.

Last edited by petals; Feb 06 2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old Feb 06 2017, 08:54 PM

I'm having problems getting into anything but the Play section of FarmTown on Facebook. Are we having a glitch there or is it here?

Thank you.
Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Feb 06 2017, 09:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am having the same problem as petals and BethFB. I can't get to requests, etc but can play. WF 3

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Feb 06 2017, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
It does look like we have a problem with getting into anything but your farms.

Email sent to developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 06 2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old Feb 06 2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
It does look like we have a problem with getting into anything but your farms.

Email sent to developers.
RIGHT ON TAZ!!
Old Feb 06 2017, 09:32 PM

Can't find exactly where to put this, but I'm not able to access gifts. Every time I click on "My Requests" I am taken into the game. "Send Gifts" also takes me straight into the game. I've restarted,cleared cache, cleared memcache, reloaded the game and it's the same. Help!!!

Last edited by NJones277; Feb 06 2017 at 09:33 PM. Reason: More information
Old Feb 06 2017, 09:34 PM

Angry Cant get "gifts " page to come up

Cant get "gifts " page to come up. When I click on it,my farms load instead. I have stuff there waiting,but the gift page wont load up.I just used it yesterday!!!
Old Feb 06 2017, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Can't find exactly where to put this, but I'm not able to access gifts. Every time I click on "My Requests" I am taken into the game. "Send Gifts" also takes me straight into the game. I've restarted,cleared cache, cleared memcache, reloaded the game and it's the same. Help!!!
Hi NJones,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Gifts as that is where several others have posted about this problem. We have contacted the developers about this problem as the only tabs working correctly are the Play and Forum & Help.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, display issues, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts & work, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unable to receive gifts, unabletogetgifts, window narrows