Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 18 2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
I am having trouble with trying to post facility requests this morning. Request for help box comes up but it just flicks and disappears without any request appearing on my page or FT wall.
Hi Cherry's Farm

We are all having the same problem. We sent an email to the developers to let them check on this problem.
Old Jul 18 2017, 05:13 PM

For those who can't post their facilities: I found that I was able to post my facilities & clients by posting yesterday's links in my STATUS. The first post (facilities) I pasted the link & the pic of the facility appeared. I removed the link (who wants to see all that?), then posted successfully. I did the same thing for clients. My friends have been able to work my facilities. This won't work for bonuses & ingredients but if your facilities links aren't very old this is a workaround for you

Update: You can also Share your facilities posts if the links aren't too old.

Last edited by BarbLH; Jul 18 2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old Jul 18 2017, 05:41 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- None of the posts to facebook walls are currently working, this appears to be a facebook issue, we are currently considering possible workarounds.
Old Jul 19 2017, 09:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Does the above problems also affect the FarmTown Wall Requests? All the requests showing on my Wall are 19 hours or older which includes offers' expired!
Thank you
Old Jul 19 2017, 09:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Does the above problems also affect the FarmTown Wall Requests? All the requests showing on my Wall are 19 hours or older which includes offers' expired!
Thank you
Hi Kejusa,

Yes, when the problem occurred it stopped the posts going to wall requests as well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 19 2017, 09:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Thank you Tiger, I read someone's suggestion about reposting yesterday's requests whereby you 'share' your posts - I have done that cos as I see it the NCC scores are going to be drastically affected too.
Old Jul 19 2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Thank you Tiger, I read someone's suggestion about reposting yesterday's requests whereby you 'share' your posts - I have done that cos as I see it the NCC scores are going to be drastically affected too.
you can still work facilities from the old posts that are still on the farmtown wall. So you can work the posts that are 20 hours old up to 1 day old. The 2 day old posts are not workable. Once those posts turn to 2 days they arent workable
Old Jul 19 2017, 10:49 AM

One of the non-Slashkey cooking games let me post yesterday about the time we stopped being able to post from Farm Town, but with the caveat that I check my wall and then tell them "no. this is not spam!" My guess is that Facebook suddenly has decided we are a spamming group and to not even give us a chance to report that they are blocking legitimate posts, but blocks them instantly.

After making the bonus post from the cooking game I mentioned and telling Facebook they were mistaken about it being spam, a message for my eyes only appeared above the post itself reading "Thanks for the feedback. Your feedback will help us improve detection. We block posts that look like spam according to our Community Guidelines." Perhaps it would be helpful to Raul and Co. if this information is passed along to him, but since I am not a moderator and just a survey group member it would be best if it came from one of y'all!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jul 19 2017 at 10:52 AM. Reason: removed grammatically redundant wording
Old Jul 19 2017, 11:30 AM

Can we have an update on the wall posting
Old Jul 19 2017, 11:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther246 View Post
Can we have an update on the wall posting
Hi esther246,

Keep an eye on Raul's notes in the first post on the first page. Any updates he does he posts them in that post.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread