Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2017, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
The planting is a mess! I have used the h/p/p and I used my red seeder an it is messed up on both of them! The highlighting is gone an is not planting correctly like it did before the update! It is taking even longer to do ONE farm! It is also hard to just h/p the farm.

PLEASE FIX THIS!

As far as I can tell the 'shadowed' plots are gone now after you plant or they disappear as you are using the tool to plant the next 'block; an it messes that up too! Please bring the shadow back. I DON"T have the NEW tools either.
Hi lollipopthebunny,
This has been reported to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2017, 09:12 AM

Thanks Raul! I am having NO problems this morning when harvesting or planting crops, flowers, fish or trees. There was a small amount of shadowing, but nothing major and no delays using both highlighted and EX tools. At the time I worked this morning, the crops were not visible after planting while using the EX seeder on an X9 farm, but it was no problem because the plowed fields were always visible and then the planted crops popped up when seeding was completed on that farm.

My internet speed is about 75-85Mbs Download and 25Mbs Upload with about 30-35 Latency.

I have a 4.2 GHz AMD CPU and 8GB of memory on an ASUS MB.

Last edited by Dan H; Apr 08 2017 at 01:11 PM.
Old Apr 08 2017, 11:02 AM

Thanks for the port decorations..... I can put a number of them to use in adding to my port, or replacing some other things, like the docks and some loading equipment.

I see (in a future release) the coming of some port buildings and facilities.

Old Apr 08 2017, 11:40 AM

Default facebook games page

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
I follow the Facebook Games page as from time to time they will post that some store (Target, Dollar General) is running a sale on Facebook gift cards, generally at gift giving times like Christmas. In December I got a $40 gift card for $32.
could you possibly post the link for that page, please?
Old Apr 08 2017, 12:24 PM

- Bugfix: The smaller harvesters (non extended mode tools) were not highlighting the targeted fields correctly, sometimes it was highlighting fields that were not in the correct squared area for the tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
still having this issue, and if a mod has addressed this, i apologize cuz i dont find a response anywhere.
this is happening with my 6x6 h/p/p tool. it is picking up plots to the left of the targeted area when trying to harvest/plow/plant all at once
Old Apr 08 2017, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
- Bugfix: The smaller harvesters (non extended mode tools) were not highlighting the targeted fields correctly, sometimes it was highlighting fields that were not in the correct squared area for the tool

this is happening with my 6x6 h/p/p tool. it is picking up plots to the left of the targeted area when trying to harvest/plow/plant all at once
Hi jeannine,
If this is still happening to you please contact Support about it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2017, 01:38 PM

Did they increase the amount of pearl oysters produced in the fish farm in the last month?
Old Apr 08 2017, 01:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
Did they increase the amount of pearl oysters produced in the fish farm in the last month?
Hi Bugs,
There is nothing about it in the release, so no, that wasn't done.
Old Apr 08 2017, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Updates - April 7th, 8:00PM

Even faster, according to our tests, with some other optimizations we have done lately.
Wow! I just harvested my flower farm with my 12x8 harvester, and it's never gone so smoothly. Thanks!
Old Apr 08 2017, 10:26 PM

i can not find the new ship stuff
Closed Thread